Epilogue

The sun rose slowly and bathed the horizon in many shades of red and orange tones. Everyone was still sleeping. The first early birds began their morning concert with their quiet chirping, as a young man whose hair flickered like a flame in the rising morning wind, moved up to the edge of the cliffs overhang. He let his red eyes wander freely over the still in darkness lying jungle and admired the loveliness of the glistening of the sun which broke in the night dewdrops. He deeply inhaled the fresh morning air and closed his eyes as his stature was bathed in golden sunlight.

The warmth from the red fireball in the distance merged with another warmth suddenly coating his back. "Why are you up this early?" A deep, sleepy voice growled into his ear and blue hair tickled his cheek when the taller man at his back nuzzled his face into his neckline. "Couldn't sleep anymore." He laced his fingers with the tanner ones at his belly and leaned against the broad chest at his back. "Nervous?" Lips moved against his sun-kissed skin as he was held more firmly.

"Kinda. What about you?" His red eyes peered to the side to meet midnight-blue ones. "Nope. You're already mine. We only make it official." Small kisses were placed along the redhead's neckline until they reached his ear and a soft, velvet voice whispered, "I love you, Taiga."

The young man turned in the embrace and laid his arms over his lover's shoulder. "I thought you didn't want to say that anymore?" He smiled, noticing the slight blush on the gorgeous, tanned face. "Shut up! Today is special." Blue-eyes were averted but the tight hold around his waist didn't vanish. The redhead nudged his nose against the hard jawline and played with the beads at the long strands of the deep-blue mohawk. "Kiss me." He whispered and brought his face closer.

"Not until you say it, too." The demand was as stubborn as ever, but the redhead compiled with a smile. "I love you, Daiki."

Their lips found the others in a sensual, slow kiss. Completely without sexual intention like all the others, but the intensity of this one was just the same. But what it transported was something different. Something deeper which reached the most hidden places of their souls and warmed them from within. Breaking apart, they laid their foreheads together and looked with deep love into each other's eyes.

"Ahem ..." Someone cleared his throat and both males looked over without breaking apart. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but with two marriages in one day we should start early," Hiruna said with a loving smile before she turned around and walked back to the slow awakening village.

Sighing, Daiki pulled away. "So much to our time alone."

"C'mon! We have enough time later." Taiga let go and turned to walk back.

"You know what to say later, right?" Daiki wouldn't want his airhead to mess up.

Smirking evilly, Taiga pulled around. "No?"

"You ..." Daiki growled and Taiga set off, laughing while he ran down the slope.

"I'll get you for that!" Daiki hollered after him and quieter, with a smile of his own. "And for the rest of my life."

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:.  FIN  .:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂