Chapter 20

The night before Tetsuya had met with Kagetora. Their plan was simple. Well, considering two loudmouth men it could get complicated. But still, the light-blue-haired male was positive that his plan would work out somehow. In the meantime, he observed his father. The quarrel with his wife had Masahiro fuming over every little thing. Only a questioning look in his direction and he was ready to explode. Tetsuya hoped that he could use it, which would mean he himself would get his father's wrath. But he was willing to go that far if he could see his younger brother smile again, like he did when he was with the redhead.

Soon after they reached the place for the new camp, the small man got help from an unexpected side. Hiruna had pulled Daiki along and set her tent on the border of the limited space, pretty close to the surrounding jungle. She would for now live there with her children, all of them, away from her hotheaded husband.

Daiki on the other side groaned. If his mother was this close, escaping would be even harder. Angry, he slammed his things down and set his own tent between her's and Tetsuya's. "Will you calm down, Daiki-kun? This arrangement isn't so bad." The smaller male said as he tiptoed around to get the lianas sling over the long sticks. "Give me that!" A tanned hand grabbed the sling from his hand and put it effortlessly over the top. "You're really too small. Should eat more. And well, yeah. We are away from father but mother is too observant sometimes." Daiki niggled, while helping his brother with the rest of his tent.

"Yes, she is. But I think it will be no problem once I get father's attention." He leaned down to bind the flapping leather to one of the sticks. Suddenly Daiki was by his side. Squatting down he peered into Tetsuya's small face. "You got a plan?" Excitement danced in his eyes and his grumpy face had somewhat lit up. The older boy wanted to smile but a fast glance over Daiki's shoulder informed him that they had caught their mother's attention and so he held his face straight and only nodded, whispering that they would talk later. Which in his opinion, was already risky enough with prying motherly ears so close.

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂

Taiga squirmed on his seat. The red-haired Kagami's man was nervous. Shortly after Kagetora had come back to the new camp, his friends vanished for a while and what he had heard after that set off the sleeping butterflies in his stomach.

He had the chance to meet him again. The man who occupied his thoughts through his daily life and gave him wet dreams almost every night. 'No way in hell, I will ever admit that!' Along with the fluttering in his belly, his stubbornness also came back. A hard pinch to his side let him yelp. "Damn you, Kaz! What was that for?" He rubbed his abused flesh and growled at his friend. "Could you stop being so obvious? You will ruin it like that." The raven groused and peered over to Raion who was sitting before his own tent and worked on a long wooden stick with his knife, facing the little grouping of their tents.

"Taigacchi~ there are pink hearts swirling around your head." Ryouta giggled and folded his clothes neatly together. "The hell pink hearts! As if I look forward to meeting that asshole again, tch." The redhead scoffed and averted his eyes, ears sporting a lovely red tone. "Is that so? Well, then we don't need to go out of our comfort zone and help you find a way to sneak out." Kazunari leaned back and put his folded hands behind his head. He watched out of the corner of his eye, how the color drained from his hotheaded friend's face, and snickered as Taiga spun on his seat, first setting his red eyes to his silvery ones and then let them fall to the ground as if something really interesting was happening there. "Uhm ... I didn't mean ..." The raven had really a hard time not to laugh out loud at the squirming, blushing mess in front of him. "I need your help, pretty please," Taiga mumbled and peered up like a puppy who wanted his owner to pet him.