Chapter 10

Taiga was stressed. More like, at his wits end. Since the sudden hot but short kiss, Daiki would use each occasion to tease, grope and kiss him. Every time the redhead's attention was diverted elsewhere, the taller man would use the opening and with full body-use press him against trees and rocks; nip at his neck and ears, pinch his ass and rub his strong tanned leg over Taiga's groin.

Taiga's cheeks were blushing every time the sinful voice whispered erotic fantasies into his ears. His protests and curses were silenced by the mouth and tongue of the other male.

'I need to get away from him. He drives me nuts.'

With one eye on the way and one on the bluenette, Taiga had enough to do to not lose his footing on the rough terrain. They went steadily uphill for a while now and he had to use both of his hands, to pull his body up on branches and other things. Luckily for him, Daiki needed to do the same, so for now he was spared from new attacks on his body and mind.

Or so he thought.

His heart almost leaped out of his chest, when the velvet voice purred again beside his ear.

"Walking behind you was the best decision I ever made. Your ass in front of me ... mmh ... I don't know what I might do to it."

"Get away from me, you pervert. There'll nothing happen with my ass." Taiga clapped one hand over his ear and glared with fiery crimson orbs at the bluenette, while he clutched his other hand around a thick branch to remain steady.

Daiki smirked with a mockingly raised eyebrow. "Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that." He came close again, stopping his face right before the redhead's. "Wait until we're up there. I would love to show you first hand what I would do with your sexy butt." A damp tongue trailed over Taiga's lips and made him gasp, and that was not the first time today. His brain short-circulated and he believed that the blush would never vanish from his cheeks and ears.

"Stop that!" He snapped at the tanned male and wiped the back of his hand over his mouth.

"Che~, if you wipe that away, I only want to do it more."

"I dare you! Stop this shit right now! I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm not into men." Taiga snarled and pushed the taller man away, who was about to snatch another kiss.

"Yeah, right. Don't lie to yourself, kitty." Daiki snorted and put his mouth close to the hotheaded man's ear again. "I noticed how you watched me on the first morning and your sweet voice, when you came from my hand still echoes in my ear. Denial is futile there."

"You ..." Taiga's face quickly changed colors. From red to white and back. One could actually see steam puff out of his ears.

Daiki laughed at the horrified expression and pinched the firm butt of the redhead. "I, what? Something you want to say?" He smirked again and stepped out of reach. Who knows what the sun-kissed man would do in his mortified state.

"I ... I ... that was only a short term insanity. I hadn't eaten for 3 days and ... uhrg ..." Taiga clapped his mouth shut and stared to the ground, not able to watch the knowing look in the other male's eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, blame the hunger or what else. You find me hot and I damn well know it! And now get your crisp ass up that hill, before I pounce at you right here right now."

That was all the bluenette needed to say. Not once was Taiga faster up a hill than at this moment. On top, he fell to his knees and wheezed to catch his breath.

"You sure are a needy little kitten. Can't wait to feel my dick in your ass?" Daiki stood beside him, breathing almost normally and peered with hot midnight eyes down at him.