Chapter 13

Tanned large hands touched sun-kissed skin lightly. Daiki cherished every moment his finger could memorize the redhead's muscles, without getting screamed at and pushed away. He watched the sleeping man, which was cuddled against his body and smiled slightly as the other nuzzled his face against his collarbone. "The only thing missing is that you begin to purr." He mused quietly and continued drawing circles over the rippled abs.

Like that, the hothead looked like a tamed tiger. Daiki chuckled at the thought. 'My tiger kitten.'

Taiga grunted and rolled a bit around, plastering his face open-mouthed against the bluenette's torso. His warm slow breath ghosted over Daiki's tanned flesh and the taller man had suddenly access to one side of a round bum. Without thinking much he let his hand roam deeper over the red-haired male's waist and hips until he rested it on smooth velvet skin.

He loved the feeling and couldn't quite suppress to squeeze tight, once, twice and a third would have followed, if not sharp teeth had bit him right over his left nipple. "Hey, don't eat me." He chuckled slightly and looked at now open crimson red eyes.

"Then don't molest me in my sleep, idiot." The redhead shot back but didn't move away.

"The temptation was too big," Daiki smirked and squeezed again.

"Oi, what did I just tell you?"

"But you are not asleep anymore."

"Smartass, that doesn't mean you can continue."

"Said who exactly?" Another tight grip followed.

Taiga sighed and couldn't suppress a slight chuckle. "Pervert."

"Only for you!" Daiki snickered and leaned in to nuzzle his nose into the red strands.

"Stop that! I don't need your snot." Taiga quirked an eyebrow in amusement of the taller males actions.

"What do you need then?" The already deep voice asked with a certain timbre. It vibrated through Taiga's whole body and he looked up at the blue-haired male. The midnight-blue looked almost black but the fire beginning to blaze in them was more than noticeable.

The redhead shivered, not sure if he really wanted to continue. He knew he had a thing for the rough tanned male but their tribes were enemies and if his father should get wind of what happened and also what was about to begin Taiga wouldn't hear the end of it and not only Daiki's life would be in danger.

The bluenette saw how the redhead fought with himself. The other day he had also started to protest but soon was swept away by the heat and want, they both had for each other.

Daiki leaned closer, his blue eyes never leaving the red ones in front of him. He searched for rejection creeping upon them, but all he saw was an unrefracted fiery gaze and acceptance. Something had changed in these past few seconds. He didn't know what and even the redhead wondered about his sudden change.

Just now Taiga had thought about the for and against but seeing the slow abroach of the bluenette, leaving him space to draw away if he wanted, he was about to do something he denied frantically just yesterday.

Taiga stretched his body up and saw how the beautiful eyes of the blue-haired male widened impossibly as he pressed his lips slowly against the slightly open mouth in front of his own. He looked on amused over the surprise the bluenette showed.

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂

A slight gasp escaped a certain blonde male and was instantly muffled by the hand of his raven-haired friend. "Shhh, Ryou. We shouldn't disturb them." Was whispered and the raven nodded to the third brown-haired male at his site.