Chapter 5

When the sun set, Taiga eventually got back. Daiki had lain down again, but he was awake.

"How was the soup?" Somehow he needed to talk about something casual and that was the only thing that came to Taiga's mind.

"Really good. I'm surprised you know how to cook. But, it would have tasted much better, if it would have been fed to me by your hand." Daiki propped himself a bit up on his elbow and saw with satisfaction as the ears of the sun-kissed man became a blazing red.

"You seem to be doing just fine, if you can already joke around like that." Taiga wouldn't let himself be dragged into another banter with the bluenette. He thought long and hard, when he was outside earlier, not something he did often, and came to the conclusion, that he was currently just confused. He wouldn't back down under any circumstances, no matter what the other one called forth in him. So, he changed the topic, grabbed the salve, and walked over to the wounded man.

"Show me your back. I need to make sure that it doesn't ignite."

Daiki, after a short surprise moment, obeyed and rolled to his stomach. Long strong fingers peeled the fabric from his wounds. He twitched slightly as it tugged on his wound edges, but he didn't complain. Instead, he enjoyed the feeling of trained hands wandering over his back.

Taiga tried to breathe evenly. It was one thing when the guy was unconscious, but a complete other when he was wide awake, stealing glances at him with those knowing eyes.

His fingertips stroked over cool flesh and he was relieved because it indicated that the healing process had begun. He put smelly paste over the still open wounds and covered them again.

As he was about to roll to his feet, a dark strong hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. The crucible fell to the ground and rolled away. But he didn't notice. He suddenly was too close to a masculine tanned face, causing his breath to hitch. Warm air ghosted over his lips, "Since you applied the nasty smelling thing, I now want something sweeter."

Taiga's gaze dropped to a pink tongue, which licked slowly over sensual lips. His body boiled up in an instant and his eyes changed to a deep heated red. Without awareness of it, he inched closer. His resolve blown out into the wind like it never existed.

Daiki smirked mischievously and pulled back. "I want strawberries." He deadpanned and pointed at the little basket. This time he held his laughter inside. He needed to seem completely serious with this, simply because it was more fun like that.

Taiga dropped his jaw and a sting tucked at his heart. He felt pretty much crestfallen after the sudden change of the bluenette, but nodded not yet completely recovered to dominate his mind.

He handed them over and sat in front of the fire, holding his distance to the wicked man by his side. Yellow flames danced in his eyes as he stared into the bonfire and wild thoughts whirled through his head. Pulled from his confusing state of mind by a satisfied grunt, he looked over at the other male in an attempt to ask, if he still needed anything and red eyes grew wide. His ears recognized the words, which were spoken in that velvet sinful voice, but he never got to his own question.

"Ah, that was good." Daiki licked the remaining sweet juice with leisurely strokes of his tongue from his long lean fingers, while he locked his glittering eyes with the redhead's. The guy followed every move of his tongue as he licked over his calloused digits, popped one tip in his mouth and sucked it slowly inside. A sexy sly grin formed on his lips as he gave his fingers free.

Taiga shot up from his seat and with a short, "'ll be back.", dashed out into the approaching night. A barked out laughter followed him into the twilight of the surrounding jungle.

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂

Daiki leaned back to his side and tried to find a comfortable position for his back. A smile still lingered on his lips.

How he loved to tease the red-haired hothead. He couldn't even find words for it. Together with his flawless back skin, he had given up to try and suppress his longing for the other male. As he had jumped between Taiga and the panther without thinking, it had dawned on him that for him, there was apparently more to the Kagami clan's guy than he thought. At that moment, he had only hoped that he would get the chance to show it to the other male, as he did now. And he savored Taiga's reactions like an overjoyed child.

He chuckled with glee, which soon evened out to a regretful groan, as he imagined what the redhead was probably doing now. He should be here by his side, getting hot and heavy with him and not spill his seed on some moonlit fern. He grumbled at the thought but was soon overwhelmed by sleep. His body was still too weak and it demanded its need to rest.

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂

Somewhere in the darkness under a giant tree, happened exactly what Daiki just pictured in his head.

Taiga of the Kagami's clan, leaned with one forearm on the rough trunk, forehead to it. His right hand wrapped around his pulsing shaft, pumping it hard up and down. Little groans spilled from his lips. Not loud enough to echo through the rainforest, but sufficient to heat him up even more.

His imagination ran wild. He could almost feel how long strong fingers, tanner than his own, cupped his dick and circled his bulging head with a try thumb. He bit his lip to suppress a needy moan which built in his throat, as he pressed his own thumb into his slit and smeared his precum around.

"Something sweeter." Still echoed in his ears and that sultry tone almost brought him over the edge. What did it for him though, was the flashback of lean calloused fingers sucked deep between sensual lips. Only the thought of what that wicked mouth could do to his pulsing dick was enough. Taiga shook violently and a loud moan escaped his shivering lips, as he spilled his seed over the ferns to his feet. His breathing came in short choppy surges and he closed his eyes to regain his composure again.

He stood there unmoving until he stopped to tremble. His mind was a mess and he was shocked over what he just did. Jerking off to another male. Not even once, did he think about something like this, 'Girls, yes. But a man? Never ever.'

Still a bit flushed he put his flaccid cock back into his loincloths and steeled himself for the remaining night. Not going back there, was currently not an option. He sighed heavily, not knowing how he should deal with it, if he would be questioned by the other male.

When he reached the cavern, the fire only smoldered. The Aomine's guy slept soundly. Face relaxed to a peaceful work of art. Taiga put new wood into the fireplace and poked around in the embers until a new flame licked up. Since the bluenette's temperature had dropped, he wanted to sleep on the opposite side of the bonfire, but soon found that to be impossible. The tanned man occupied both blankets and without one it was too chilly of a night.

Taiga sighed and surrendered to his fate. Carefully, so as not to wake the other, he laid down next to him back to back and pulled lightly on the blankets to be at least somewhat covered. His heart fluttered at the closeness and he rested his head on his upper arm to watch the dancing shadows on the wall until his eyelids dropped and sleep overcame him.