Chapter 32

Daiki cowered down. His finger ghosted over the traces on the ground and a sly smirk tugged at his lips. He crawled forward through the bushes, trying to make no sound. Peering through the leaves, he saw his prey right in front of him. It leaned forward and looked unsure over some scrubs, scratching its head and shrugged its shoulders. That was his signal. The bluenette bolted from his hiding spot and flew almost vertically at the unaware redhead. "Gotcha." Hollering like some mad man, he flung his arms around Taiga's waist causing them both to topple to the ground. Cursing every swear word he knew, the redhead kicked his strong legs around and pressed hard at the bluenette's head. "Oh no, you don't!"

Even if his body was leaner, Daiki had a considerable strength and now he used it for his advance. He tugged hard at the hothead's waist to prevent him from crawling away and plummeted his full weight on the mud spitting man's back. Pressing both of his hands into the marshy ground beside Taiga's head he leaned in. "What should be your punishment, Taiga?" His wicked whisper to the Kagami guy's ear sent shivers of infuriation through his own system. He had chased the redhead for hours. Somewhere lost the nettle, got a violent scratch on his cheek and some bruises covered his abdomen where he got kicked the last time he almost got him. Now it was over and his body felt an excitement about what was going to happen. He had imagined the whole time how he would punish his hotheaded lover. His body reacting instantly as his hot, damp skin came into contact with the sunkissed, sweaty back beneath him.

"Bwa ... kaw ... heck ... eww. First, move! I got mud in my mouth. Bleh, disgusting." Taiga peered over his shoulder at the bluenette, but wished that he didn't. The expression on the tanned male's face and how he licked his lips like he was going to devour him on the spot, gave him a twisted feeling in his gut. Why did he look so hot even though he was also covered in dirt and had scratches all over his body? Why did it give him the urge to root like an animal? He didn't know. He only was glad that the morass on his face covered the redness of his cheeks. But that didn't help him in any way when the taller male skidded down his body and eventually pressed his hard dick against the curve of his ass. "I don't think so, Taiga. You will not get away this time." Daiki yerked his hips forward to let his lover feel the heat radiating from his pelvis. "You feel that? How hot I am for you?" He moved his twitching flesh slyly up and down between Taiga's crack, nibbling at his neck wherever he found an unsoiled spot. "I want to be back inside you. Feel your twitching flesh around my hard rod. Wanna hear you screaming my name when I make you cum." With every sentence spoken, Daiki trusted forward giving the exact implication of his words to the redhead.

Taiga had thought he was getting used to being talked dirty to. But now the bluenette brought it to a whole new level. He was certain that he currently showed a full-body blush. His breath hitched at every word sensually spoken with that sultry voice in his ear and he couldn't suppress his youthful reaction to it. He wanted to press his hips more into the ground to get a friction on his twitching member, but at the same time wanted to grind against the taller man's pelvis. It horrified him that this guy could coax such a primal reaction out of him with just a few suggestions. He wasn't like that. Had never been before.

Not knowing how they got from a chasing game to a make-out session and getting more embarrassed by the minute, the redhead chose the third option. Using his remarkable strength, he pushed his body from the ground, causing the caught off guard man on his back to topple off. "Oi!" The complaint reached his ear, but Taiga was already in a position to bolt. Looking over his shoulder once more, he couldn't contain a sneering grin. "You didn't think I would let you that easily, right?", and darted into the undergrowth before him.

"Bloody hell! You like me chasing your ass, don't you?" The bluenette scoffed and was high on the redhead's heel. Neither of them would have expected what happened next. Rounding a huge tree, Daiki sped up to catch up to his hotheaded lover, but suddenly crashed right into him as Taiga stood on his tiptoes and tried to balance his weight back to his heels with helplessly flailing arms. "Fuck!"