Chapter 3

Taiga tried to squirm a bit, but something wouldn't let him. A rope was digging into his lower regions, making the pressure on his bladder uncomfortably heavy. He opened his sleepy eyes and couldn't quite recognize his surroundings. Where was he? And why was he tied to a tree? He rolled his stiff shoulders and an aching pain shot down his back to his waist. "Fuck!", he grunted and shook his head in attempt to clear his vision. When it dawned on him what had happened the previous day, he groaned and closed his eyes again. But not for long.

"Urg, I need to piss." He looked around in search of his tormentor, but when he didn't see the taller guy, a bit of panic crept up his neck.

"Son of a bitch." He cursed and tried to calm down and think. How could he get down this fucking tree in one piece? No better, how could he even free himself first? He sighed and once more looked around for the bluenette.

And if he wasn't so absorbed in that moment and bound to a tree, he would have thrown his hands over his eyes. But instead he stared. The blue-haired male came out of the river. Little droplets rolled down his broad torso and pebbled from his stiff nipples. Taiga's eyes roamed further down over hard abdominals wrapped in delicious dusky skin. But he didn't stop there. His eyes were drawn to the little trail of blue hair that pointed down to the other males groin, which was nestled in soft dark-blue curls. A knot formed in his throat and he gulped hard. His stomach made somersaults again, but this time not because of hunger. His heart was racing and finally, after his gaze lingered a bit longer on the tanned males' well-muscled legs, he closed his eyes. What was he thinking staring openly at another man's groin? And why the fuck was he hard?

"Oh my god.", he groaned as he realized what his hard one did to his bladder. He squirmed again but eventually gave up. He directed his gaze on a leaf in front of him and shouted, "Oi, dumbass. Untie me, I need to piss." His ears were as red as his hair and he prayed to every deity there was, that the other didn't notice his uncomfortable body state.

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂

Daiki wrapped his loincloth around his waist and adjusted it so that it wouldn't cut into his tender flesh. When he heard the angry scream, he smirked and looked up. He wouldn't say anything yet. But he had discovered something new, what he possibly could use to his own advantage.

He strolled slowly over to the tree where the hothead still screamed and cursed. Really, how could one being have such a short temper? Not that he could claim that for himself. But somehow, it didn't annoy him, and that in itself made him wonder.

When he reached the tree, he climbed up fast, using a long rope which he swung up every time he reached a certain height, and undid the knot which held the redhead in place. Then he bounced over to the other branch and crouched down to look into those beautiful crimson eyes full of rage.

"Good morning little kitty. Did you sleep well?"

A grunt and an attempt to kick him from the bough followed, which he dodged with ease. Smirking he watched the red-haired male as he tried to hide his morning wood. Without further insult, Daiki wrapped the rope around him, like the day before, raised an eyebrow, his dark orbs full of mirth, and pushed the redhead without warning from the branch.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh ..... uhmpf."

Daiki was rolling around in the little space, clutching his stomach and barking out laughs. He never saw such a stupefied face before and that scream ... that fucking scream. He couldn't hold it anymore.

Taiga dangled on the rope, not so far under the bluenette, with his eyes squeezed tight. 'I died, I died, I died.' was occupying his mind, as he tried to get air back into his lungs. Once he had access to it and registered the stupid laughter above him, he exploded.

"YOU STUPID BLOODY SHITHEAD! YOU FIND THAT FUNNY, EH? WAIT UNTIL I'M FREE! I WILL KICK YOUR SORRY ASS BACK TO YOUR ANTECEDENTS! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!! YOU STUPID FUCKTARD!"

He stopped when his air was used up. Breathing heavily with an almost purple-colored face, Taiga glared up at the blue-haired male, who was now sitting straight and watched him amused.

"Are you done now?" Daiki quirked an eyebrow and stood up. He got to his own rope, set his feet to the trunk, and let himself fall until he was on eye level with Taiga. "I never heard a kitty scream like that. Very interesting." Then he was gone before Taiga even could come up with a comeback. Instead, he cursed all the way down, as Daiki loosened the cord and wrapped it around his own waist to let the redhead slowly to the ground.

Once Taiga felt solid ground under his feet, he plopped down on his butt with no strength left and fell over. It was still early in the morning and he already felt exhausted to no end and this all because of that stupid walking wet dream.

His unique eyebrows knit together at that thought and he groaned inwardly. 'Wait! I didn't think that just now! God, where did that come from anyway?' He hated the guy, there was nothing more to it. Annoyance crept up on him once more, when that tanned grinning face with the beautiful midnight orbs, popped up right in front of his crimson ones.

"Are you standing up or should I drag you into the bushes?"

Oh, how Taiga wanted to punch that stupid grin out of the bluenette's face.

And he just did it. With his forehead. And fuck, it hurt.

Both rolled around on the ground groaning, cursing, and holding their heads. When the stinging pain finally piped down, Daiki rose to his feet and glared at the redhead. He wrapped the rope on the leather band, which still held Taiga's hands together. Then loosened the ones at his ankles, so that the man could walk and went away, saying nothing but clutching the end of the rope tight in his hand.

"What am I now? Your fucking dog?" Taiga roared and tugged at his new ordeal.

"Go take your piss, kitty. Before I lose my patience with you. And fuck you for real." Daiki growled back, the last part under his breath, so that the other couldn't possibly hear him.

He sat down near the new inflamed fire and clenched his teeth. He couldn't get it out of his head. Not the stupid face when the guy fell or the more ridiculous scream, no. That what happened after that, without the other knowing. Daiki still saw that exposed crisp ass in his mind. He didn't know how the redhead had managed to tangle up the back of his loincloth in the rope. But for Daiki, it was the most erotic sight since ... yeah, since when? When was the last time he was so excited over another human being?  He couldn't remember, shook his head, and finally started to make breakfast.