Chapter 26

Low grunts filled the little grotto. Taiga was still on his knees, torso pressed to the ground while Daiki was kneeling behind him. With both his arms secured behind his back, the redhead had trouble breathing and not to lose his balance. The tanned hands, who were once loving had unbound his loincloth and pressed it between his lips, silencing his words when he had tried to talk sense back into the bluenette.

He shivered, as he felt strong digits caressing his skin on his lower back. He had a minor idea what he was up for and it was not to his liking. When the sting of the first hit to his bottom raged through his body, he knew that the bluenette meant everything deadly serious.

Sharply sucking in his breath through his nose, he tried to get away by curling his hips away, but it instantly was denied when a hand grabbed his testicles and squeezed hard. "Try that again and I will strangle this."

It was a deep growl, but it held so much plain truth that Taiga obeyed. He pushed his ass out once more and tried not to shy away when the abused spot on his ass was fondled. "Good, my little kitty. You learn fast."

Taiga squeezed his eyes shut. They stung with tears upon hearing the endearing nickname, which the bluenette had given him in their previous journey. 'Why is he doing this to me, but still calling me like that?' He didn't know. All his attention was on the fingers roving over his buttocks, digging into his cleft, and eventually, after a tormenting long time, those wicked digits pried his ass cheeks apart. "Hmpf!" His muffled protest was swallowed by the clothes between his teeth and also his sudden moan, when he felt something wet swept over his entrance.

His back muscles twitched violently and he pressed his buttocks together, lowering his position. A slap echoed from the walls and another red spot formed on his skin. "What did I tell you? Don't even try to get away from me!"

He was pulled back into position. His right shoulder hurt and he had no feelings in his cold fingers anymore. But he soon forgot about that as Daiki dove in again.

Taiga felt the rough tongue softly lick through his cleft and a shudder ran down his spine. Despite his current situation, he noticed that he grew hard. The foreign feeling let him moan into his gag, partly in embarrassment, partly because it felt too fucking good and he hated the bluenette for it at the moment. Because it shouldn't be like this. Shouldn't be forced. Shouldn't happen, when the bluenette was angry and Taiga didn't even know why.

When callused fingers trailed over his balls up his shaft and a digit rubbed on his swollen crown, he bucked back against the hot mouth over his entrance. "Yeah. Like that?" Daiki repeated the action and then bit hard down on the redhead's right butt cheek.

The pain was sharp and Taiga winced but he didn't pull back, fearing the consequences. The constant change between pain and comfort was meddling with his head. He hated to be dominated like that, even more so because for him it made no sense why the bluenette had snapped in that manner at him. And then there were those new feelings he never experienced before. It was completely foreign for him to be licked at his most hidden body part. It was embarrassing but at the same time thrilling and arousing like nothing else. The roughness of Daiki's tongue and how soft and hot it felt against his skin, those almost loving hands which at one moment hurt him and then ease the pain away. Taiga was torn between resentment, fear, and his hammering heart which still held feelings for the blue-haired male even in this situation. Daiki had said he wanted to hurt him, but by doing the exact opposite after the harm it felt like he wasn't so sure himself what he actually wanted to do. And it was enough. He wouldn't let himself be the victim anymore.

Daiki massaged Taiga's testicles while coating his fingers with saliva. His grip around the sensitive private part of the redhead grew firmer, as he pressed the slippery tip of his middle finger through the still tight ring of muscles. Taiga bucked forward. Nothing could have prepared him for the scorching pain that roared through his entire system. He whimpered against his gag, tears forming in the corner of his wide-open eyes as he vehemently tried to get away. Forgotten was the threat from before. He only wanted to escape the pain.