Chapter 31

Gleeful laughter echoed through the jungle. A certain black-red-haired male was holding his belly with both of his hands and couldn't stop the laughing fit he currently had. On the receiving end of it sat a puzzled looking, tanned guy in the middle of a nettle field. "Oh my god ... bwhahahaha ... you're so stupid! I can't believe it! Baha." Wiping tears from his eyes, the redhead tried to catch his breath but started giggling all over again when his blurry vision gave sight to the bluenette.

"Shut the fuck up!" Daiki snarled an annoyed expression now painted on his face. He rose to his feet and brushed some remaining leaves from his stinging ass. "Do you always take your piss like that? Ass first in the nettles?" Chuckling, Taiga raised his eyebrows and smirked at the grouchy bluenette. "Yeah, got a problem with it?" Daiki barked back and stomped past the cackling redhead.

"As if!" Taiga snorted and followed suit after the seething man. He would never forget the stupefied expression on Daiki's face with eyes as big as a stone-cartwheel. Now he had something to tease the other with and a smug grin plastered to his lips. He grabbed the overhang of the bluenette's loincloths and held it up to get a better look at his butt. And what a beautiful butt he had. As red as a baboon's ass. "Pffffffrt~" Taiga really tried to suppress it - yeah, not really - and fast took a few steps back as the tanned male swirled around to slap his hand away. "Stay the fuck away, you traitor. Is that how you show your love for me?" Daiki's voice was snarling like always, but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He couldn't stay mad at the redhead. Not when he showed him the most captivating expression he had ever seen - in addition to his face when he came while screaming his name to be understood. Taiga's sunny smile and the mirth radiating from his glittering eyes did beautiful cruel things to Daiki's stomach and he finally gave it up. With a slightly cruel smirk to his lips, he took a step towards the redhead. "You wanna try it?" His voice dropped to a dangerously deep growl, as he leaned down and plugged a huge nettle from the ground.

"Huh?" Instantly the laughter stopped and Taiga eyed warily the huge plant in Daiki's hand. "You wouldn't!" Feeling challenged by this sudden threat, he got into a defensive stance. "Oh hell, I would. Payback for laughing at me." Snapping his wrist, the bluenette shot forward in an attempt to swat the nettle over the redhead's torso. But Taiga would have nothing of it. Even before the Aomine's guy could react, he leaped backward away, sailing through the air like a bird and came to his feet a few meters away. A feral smile on his lips and a childishly shown tongue later, he spun on his heels and dashed into the underwood, screaming, "Try me!" with a joyful voice. Daiki's smirk deepened as he took off after his wild cat, nettle still clutched tight in his burning hand. But his stinging body parts didn't matter any longer. He was out to catch a tiger and wouldn't give up until the guy would answer his earlier question.

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂

It was now over a week that Daiki and Taiga were gone. The threat of the Aomine tribe was off the table which still was hard to believe, seeing how Raion and Masahiro clashed every time they laid eyes on each other. After three days of this, they got ignored by everyone from their tribes. Even Hiruna had given it up to go in between them or lecture her husband. The worry over her son and nephew was more vivid in her system than the stolidness of both chieftains.

The youngsters tried to live with the idea that both idiots were sound and safe or distracted themselves otherwise from dark thoughts. Riko and Junpei had themselves chosen to get behind Teppei's more often occurring mysterious disappearances. With no result so far. Satsuki played the bill and cooed with Seijuurou all day, which got her the rolled eyes of an annoyed greenette who still tried to claim his first victory in a shogi match against the magenta-haired male. Kazunari found a new friend in Tetsuya much to Ryouta's dismay who still got ignored by the light-blue-haired guy. Tatsuya found it amusing to feed Atsushi and dragged him all over the place which surprised the ones who knew the purplenette because the guy was normally a lazy bum.