Recap!

As I mentioned before I said I was maybe going to do a recap soooooo here it is :) 

Brett: Brett's taking 2 shifts off to calm herself and talk to Casey about why she had a panic attack/ what happened on that call. Brett is also going to therapy because she has been the most emotionally attacked character on the show (even without everything she went through in season 8)/ she's almost died a few times ngl. 

Brettsey: Stella is the only person who knows about Brettsey because Brett and Casey haven't been together for that long and they're not sure if people will support them being together because of Dawsey.

Stella: Stella is now 5 months pregnant. She's going on maternity leave after Brett has her first shift back (so she has 2 shifts with Emily and 1 with Brett) because she helps Brett settle back in while working with Emily not only because Sylvie had a panic attack but because Sylvie we all know that Sylvie isn't good with change. 

She's also thinking a lot about Grant. I'm not sure if i'll add this to the story but Stella's worried that when she took drugs as a teen will affect Blaze (btw it won't) so she tells Kelly. He tells her that it was a long time ago and it doesn't matter.

Severide: Severide continues to support Stella when she's worried about Grant coming back. The next part will pick up when he gets a phone call from Med which will be he main part of hopefully Wednesdays part (Btw today's my last day of half term so i'll be back doing my final 6 weeks of year 9 :( so if i don't upload as often i'm busy with school).  

Stellaride: Stellaride will continue to be strong (they won't break up like they did in 7x10). A week today they're going to reveal the gender to everyone in what I thought was a cool way (not spoiling the way they're going to do it).