Don't Mention it.

Everyone was acting weird, at least in the eyes of bill. Ever since Richie returned everyone's been acting weird... by everyone bill was really thinking about Stanley and Eddie. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭?

"hey there billy," a soft voice introduced 

Bill looked up locking his focus on his red head friend walking towards him.

"hey?" Bill questioned, wondering why Bev was at the park this early.

"what're you up to, loser?" The girl asked, scurring to sit next to the brunette boy.

"juh-just th-thinking," bill stuttered out. Beverly gave him a look, urging him to continue.

"duh-don't you th-th-think they've been ah-acting weird?" bill asks avoiding eye contact with the now confused girl sitting inches away from him.

Beverly gives him a concerned look of confusion before eyeing around the park in attempt to find who he's talking about. She stays looking around for a moment, letting out a huff of annoyance when she couldn't find who she wanted.

"They're not here," Bill calmly states, breaking through his stutter before facing his attention to the very confused girl. "Are you alright, Bill?" Bev questions as her concern for her friend grows.

"yeah, i-it's juh-just..." Bill begins before he stops to think.

"just...?" Beverly drags out in a questioning mannor.

"eh-eddie an-nd sta-stan," Bill finishes.

"what about em?" Bev asks with the same questioning tone.

"th-they been ah-acting wuh-weird... ruh-right?" Bill asks again. He wants bev to agree, he wants someone to believe him. Bill has always felt the need to be believed, even if it was just one person- his greatest fear when georgie went missing was that no one believed him that it had to do with the sewers. But people believed him. His friends believed him. Do they still believe what he has to say?

"I guess." Bills thoughts were cut off by the sharp and emotionless answer from the small girl sitting next to him. It stayed silent for a moment, tension rising.

"w-why are you heh-here so er-early?" bill asks, changing the topic in attempt to break the tension.

"eh, needed fresh air," beverly insists.

The two sat there for the entire morning, ignoring what bill had brought up earlier and just talking about anything and everything.

𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮..