Chapter 16

“Happy Valentines babe. I love you ‘til my last breath.”

I stunned. It felt as if some spell was casted on me.

I got drowned by his gray eyes as it slowly bridges the gap between us.
In the corner of my eyes, I saw his adam’s apple moving, while his one hand held my waist and pushed it towards his body.

Now our noses are touching and still, I can’t move my body.  His sweet-scented breath lingers my inside, and suddenly when his lips was about to brush against mine, a loud knock disturbed our intimate moment.

Slowly, he released me. I even heard his curses before deciding to open the door.

I stood up straight. I touched my burning face which I know is blushing red already.

“Hello brother.” I heard a man speak playfully. I cannot see its face because the opened door blocked my chance to see the intruder.

“I just dropped by to say I miss ---” Before the intruder or let’s say, his brother can even finished his words, Mikael without answering back just closed the door in arrogance.

I heard his brother’s laughter  because of Mikael’s act while he kept on knocking the door.

“Don’t mind him. I don’t know how he got here. Maybe because of …. nevermind.” He walked towards me while locking his gaze on my face.

“So, where are we?” He asked while smirking.

I shyly looked away before answering.

“C-an’t you talk to your brother first.” Fudge, why did I freaking stuttered?

“But I wanna talk to you only, babe.” I can sense whimsicality in his voice.

I tried on supporting my legs, then stood up confidently ignoring my heart which kept on beating rapidly.

I look at him fiercely.

“Tigilan mo ang kalandian mo Mikael. Talk to him. It might be something important. And besides, I am very hungry.”

His playful look changed to its normality. He made a heavy sigh first before speaking.

“Fine, you win babe. But let me walk you to the dining room first before I talk to him, kay?”

I nodded as a response.

He offered his hand, but before I reach it, I sniffed myself first to check if I smell like a newly woke up lady. Gladly, I am not.

He opened the door, and there I saw his brother who was on his act of knocking.

His brother braced himself when he saw us, then looked at our hands. I looked away for a second because of his mischievous look, then tried smiling. Ayaw kong maging bastos, lalo na at kapatid ng boyfriend ko ‘tong kaharap ko.

“Finally. I thought, it will take me knocking ‘til sunrise. Thank you babyloves for your help.” His brother winked at me.

“Fuck off kuya. Stop calling her names or I’ll be throwing you out mercilessly away to this island.” Mikael scowled. But instead of being afraid, his brother just laughed.

I rolled my eyes secretly kasi para silang bata. I tried my very best not to talk even deep inside, gusto ko nang layasan ang magkapatid kasi nag-aalburoto na ang tiyan ko sa gutom.