Chapter 37

Mikael

("Hey brother! How's your date with your beloved? Don't I deserve a 'thank you brother. I love you?' ")

I almost spit the coffee that I am sipping because of the sense of cringe coming from the caller.

"Fuck off Jaguar! Stop spreading your homesexualism. It's giving me creeps." I glanced on the bed where my babe is peacefully sleeping. I sip again the coffee and smiled when I noticed her mouth slightly opened. I bit my lips when I saw her biting her lower lip.

'Damn. Why does everything my babe does look so inviting?'

I moved back my eyes on the ocean. We're on my private resort. We were supposed to be at a beach resort at Puerto Galera, but I insisted on coming here. The kids were on my side, so I won without sweat against my babe.

("Hey watch-out! May I remind you that I am still older than you, and you are still mandated to address me with respect? What kind are---") I moved away the phone to my ears, and scowled for a second.

Here we go again with his trying hard dramas. He can't fool me because I am perfectly aware that he's just pissing me off.

I put again the phone on my ears and still found him speaking, so I decided to end his nonsense trip.

"Tangina! Wala ka bang balak tumigil?" I heard silence. He knows me. Kapag nagtatagalog na ako, alam niyang awat na kasi seryosong naiinis na ako.

I grinned. That's what he thought. I am just tired with his nonsense talks and juts want him to get straight to the point.

"So what's with the text?" I asked him and leaned against the window. I heard him clearing his throat before speaking.

("Nahhh. You know me haha. I'm just trying to guess things.") My forehead creased. He can't fool me. I know that he is lying. If he has been lying all along, well right now, he's not a good actor. But screw him! if he's hiding something important to me.

("By the way brother, I am rooting with your performance! I am expecting a baby number four after your trip. Bye!")

I became stoic, hindi dahil sa walang pasintabi niya akong binabaan but because of the weird content of his words.

What did he just said? Baby number what?

Four?

Jaguar