Chapter 32: The Couple

"Good morning," Delwyn greeted her when her eyes opened. She looked up at him blearily as a smile spread across her face. He'd finally allowed her to sleep... so that they could continue to reacquaint their bodies in her dreams.

"...I have to throw up," she remarked, breaking the romantic moment. She threw off the blankets and hurried to the toilet. He followed after her as she threw up over a porcelain fixing in her bathroom.

Is that a toilet...? He wondered as the contents of her stomach filled the toilet bowl. He swept her long, silky hair away from her face while she regurgitated the delicious meal she had made for them the day before.

After she was done and water flushed the wastes away, she cleaned her mouth. He watched her with interest as she spun a fixture on a counter by her mirror. Water flowed out of a metal pipe.

Ah, another sink. Reina had taught him about it the day before, while she was cooking.

"Are you okay? We should get Laiken to check-up on you soon."

Reina nodded her agreement. She looked down at herself, at the stains covering her inner thighs. Then she glanced at his equally messy lower body.

"...Shall we clean ourselves off?" she asked, taking his hand. He was pulled into the glass box as Reina turned on another lever that summoned a more powerful stream of water, surprising him with it as he was suddenly blasted in the fact by a spray of water. Reina laughed as he tried to shield his face with his hands.

Reina had clearly intended their time in the shower cubicle to be strictly for cleaning their bodies, but what ensued was a session of sex where she clung to him as he moved her body up and down his dick, while the water from the shower beat down on them both, washing away the mixed juices that flowed from where they were connected.

As he moved inside her, Reina kissed him the entire time, lovingly caressing his lips with hers.

It was complete bliss for Delwyn, who sometimes still couldn't believe that their love was mutual. He worried that he would wake up and discover it was all a dream.

After that, Reina made breakfast for them without any clothes, with nothing but an apron covering her front. The view of her was so enticing that he interrupted her cooking, bent her over the counter and took her again.

As Reina came, she called his name and professed her love repeatedly.

He enjoyed every moment of it.

"...Alright, we need to stop," Reina said after their second shower, which had ended up much the same way as the first. She hurriedly dressed herself, probably hoping that her clothed state would thwart her ex-husband. "I need to go get more food, so no more sex for now."

"Where do you get food?" he asked, helping her pull her sweater over her head.

"The supermarket." She smiled up at him. "It's a grocery shop, but much bigger than what you're used to."

He raised an eyebrow at her as she got fully dressed, then helped him to get his clothes on. As she did, she kept touching his body, lightly brushing against his bare skin, inciting a shudder from him.

"Reina, behave or we'll never make it out of this room," he warned her.

She looked up at him with mock innocence. He rolled his eyes and tried to capture her, but she easily evaded him with a laugh, retrieving her bag and heading to the door.

Delwyn was subjected to many new experiences that day. The human's grocery shop was enormous, with so much variety.

How convenient. He secretly remarked. Instead of having to stop at several different stalls or shops, Reina was able to procure everything she needed from a single location. Of course, many of the nobles, aristocrats and the imperial family themselves did not shop for groceries. All their supplies were ordered by the butler and specified by kitchen staff. The masters and mistresses of the household were usually not involved in food purchasing at all. Still, this 'supermarket' allowed even commoners to enjoy such convenience, which was impressive.