Chapter 45- Are we?

Gab's POV

So we are currently at the mall and we all separated by groups, Cass and Ara went together and we dont have any idea what was Ara's plan because she winked at us while Cass was on her way walking to somewhere.

The four of us, Janel, Abby, and Iza were finding some decorations. So we went inside the department store and went to the last floor and saw alot of decorations. We all bought what we need and what attracted us the most and put it in the car. Ara left her keys on my bag.. thats why its easy for us to put the decorations.

After buying some decorations and put it in the car we all separated ways and I went to somewhat store to buy some gifts for them. I know they were thinking the same thing thats why I also did it.

I went to the Pandora store and bought alot of things in their and then I went to LV and then next Versace and then Givenchy and last is Balenciaga. I actually bought the girls a Pandora sings and personalized bracelets. Then headed to the LV to buy some bags for Cassanah, a new school bag, she has been wearing her bag for a long time and its time to change it. I cant take it anymore if she will keep on wearing her old bag.

Then after that, I went to Versace to buy some Clothes for the boys becayse of course you know me.. as I went to the Givenchy, I really found alot of men jackets and so I thought about Jin. I havent talked to the girls about Jin, but im gonna be ready later since I cant hide my feelings. I think they already felt that there is something between us. Jin and I kept on flirting but we havent got to the part where we thought of commitment. Im a little bit scared though because of Eryk back then.

As I got to the Balenciaga store, I saw alot of nice shoes that all girls and boys would like.. I choosed a nice design. I know the boys foot sizes so dont worry. I asked them about that. You just thought im quiet but im really something.

"Maam? Are you sure you're going to buy 12 different kinds of shoes?" The lady asked

"Ne. Im sure about that, please put it in different bags." I said

"But, you will have a hard time carrying it." She said

"Will someone from you would help me put it in the car?" I asked

"Ahh.. ne, we would like to help you.. but dont you want to put names on it? We also have tags here, since you bought alot, we will just give it for free." She said

"Ahh.. Gomabseubnida." I said

I put all the designated names on the shoe bag and went to the parking lot to put it. Im ready for the Christmas already. I dont even know where to hide all of this. I hope the boys wouldnt see this.

Its almost December. 3 more days and its going to be the real winter.

I was on my way to the meeting spot when I saw Ara and Cassanah laughing and they seemed to be lost because they have been going everywhere.

"Yah!" I shouted

"Huh?" Cass asked

"We have names Gabrielle." Ara said

"I dont want to say your names, just yah." I said

"Aish. Where are the others?" Cass asked

"Uh..? At yhe meeting spot? Black Scoop?" I asked

"No one told me about it." Ara said

"Well, because the two of you left so fast." I said

"Well, we have to put this in the car. Its alot." Cass said

"Heres the key." I said

"Can you help us?" Cass asked

"Sure." I said and carried some of the paperbags