Chapter 1- A boy named Ash

*Edit: Aside from this book, I have another book, Agent White. Agent White is my newest book, with weekly updates. This also means I learned things from this book and used them in Agent White, so feel free to check that out when you want to.

We start this story in the perspective of a 16 year old named Ash Ketchum. He lived alone and was going to his first day at his new school, Kalos High.

Ash was walking to school when suddenly he crashed into a girl. 

"Hey, you! Watch where you're going! I'm going to report you to Serena!" says ? .

" I'm very sorry. I must not have been paying attention to my surroundings," Ash says.

"Obviously"

"Hey I'm sorry! Anyways what's your name?"

"Misty Waterflower! Remember the name!" And with that, the orange haired girl stormed off.

"She was weird" Ash says to himself. And with that, Ash started to walk to school again.

POV SWITCH - 5 minutes later

A girl with honey-blonde hair was walking down the street when suddenly she met one of her best friends, Misty Waterflower.(Ash was temporarily stunned by his encounter, so he went to school after Misty by around 10 minutes). The girl and Misty caught up about the latest gossip and other news around the school. Suddenly the orange-haired girl said,

"Hey I bumped into this kid a few minutes ago. He didn't even know my name!"

"OMA, no! No one treats my friend like that!" 

"I know right?! So rude!" 

"I will get that kid! What's his name?" 

"Well, I don't know. He never told me his name, but he had a red hat, blue shirt, and spiky black hair if it helps you." 

"Thank you Misty. I will make sure he pays."

-End of Chapter 1-