Chapter 2- Ash's Backstory

-This Chapter will focus in Ash's POV(completely. Ash will be addressed as I. The reason I didn't do this for chapter one is because it would most likely be confusing. From now on, the person who's POV it is will be addressed as I.)-

I finally got to school! The professor told me to meet him in classroom 104 before school started, so he could give me my schedule and dorm number. I wasn't sure where classroom 104 was, but luckily I spotted a member of the staff almost immediately. 

"Hey do you know where room 104 is? Professor Sycamore told me to meet him there. "

"Yes I do. My name is Professor Oak. You simply have to go down to the end of the hallway and take a left, then you should find it." 

"Thanks Professor"

I started to walk towards room 104, when suddenly I found myself next to a honey blonde girl who shouted at me.

"Hey you! Do you know who I am?!" The honey blonde girl screeched

"Uhhh no—-" 

"How dare you treat my friend Misty like that! You hear me?!"

"What?"

"That's it, I've had enough of you!"

SLAM! My back hit the brick wall and when I looked up, the girl was gone. Oh well, I better make my way to room 104 or else I might get a detention. 

I got to room 104 and collected my time table and dorm keys while the professor informed me that my Pokémon would be arriving on Saturday. My schedule informed me that I had English first, so I made my way to room 207 where it was located. (Btw the current day was Wednesday)

When I got there the professor was doing a roll call. She shouted out the names of the kids of the class which were: Alain, Leaf, Hilbert, Hilda, Gary, Serena, Misty, Brock, Lillie, Green, Dawn, Barry, Paul, May, Drew, Sawyer, Korrina, Clemont, Ritchie, Tracey, and me, Ash. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girl named Serena staring at me with anger in her eyes. Jeeze! What did I ever do to her! I took my seat next to Sawyer and Clemont. I was sort of angry at the teacher, for not acknowledging me as a new student, but I'll let it slide. The kid named Sawyer turned to me and said, " Wow are you really Ash Ketchum? I have watched all your battles!" This impressed me, considering I was a bit of a nobody and had only competed in the Kanto and Sinnoh leagues, as I was able to travel the regions while I was in school. Me and my older brother Red travelled together, until IT happened. I remember the day very distinctly. We were in a plane flying to Kalos for the first time. I was very excited to land and go to Shalour Academy, but the plane was descending to rapidly. The plane crashed, and everybody on it died, including my brother and his girlfriend, Yellow, except for me and my Froakie and Pikachu. We miraculously survived as I commanded Froakie to use his frubbles on me, Pikachu and himself, so we wouldn't accelerate into the front chair and meet our demise. We were lucky and ended up surviving the fall with nothing more then a few broken bones, but the day will always haunt me. I ended up moving schools a lot as I couldn't bear the pain. Finally after two and a half years, I ended up here.  But still, I ignored Sawyer's question and ran out of the classroom, not thinking about the consequences.

-End of Chapter 2-