senior prank night

Alex

I walked into the school with a bag full of items for our 'iconic pranks' we're supposed to be pulling off tonight. Although, the school didn't even lock their doors, so who's fault will this actually be in the morning? 

"Does everyone have their stuff?" Hazel asked us, looking around at each of us carefully. She takes this 'making high school memories' thing seriously.

"Yes, Hazel," Theo answered her, but it sounded more like a complaint. I laughed quietly at his tone of voice. 

"Everyone split up!" She clapped twice as she ordered us around. I took my bag and walked out, thinking of which place I wanted to hit first.

I walked into my math teachers classroom, I might actually enjoy this part. I walked over to her desk and did the classics, gluing it shut and finding anything else to glue down. 

I saw someone walk in from the corner of my eye just as I was finishing up. Grayson stopped in the doorway abruptly when he saw me and prepared to turn around and leave.

"I was on my way out, stay." I spoke up, causing him to keep his back facing me for a moment. I grabbed my bag and walked past him without saying another word.

I spotted everyone just chilling by the lockers. "What happened to splitting up?" I asked all of them. 

"I finished my prank and the rest of them are debating on who to get next," Landon responded. "What did you do?" I asked, almost scared to hear his answer.

"I posted the school's property on craigslist. For sale." He responded nonchalantly. I laughed loudly at what he had just said. "That's gold!" Theo yelled as he high fived him. 

"Well, I'm gonna go silly string Mr fuck faces classroom, so." I smiled sarcastically at everyone before walking past them. I'm referring to a chemistry teacher we all hate.

I felt someone following me so I turned my head slightly. "Didn't know you were joining me?" I questioned Ethan with a smile as he followed me. 

"I can't stand lord fuck face, so yes. I will be." He laughed as he ran ahead of me, causing me to laugh at his childishness.

"Wait for me!" I yelled at him as I began running too. We got to the classroom but I stopped when I saw Grayson already in there. I looked at Ethan because I didn't know whether to go in or avoid him. 

Ethan walked in with a stride, causing me to furrow my brows. I walked in behind him, catching Grayson's attention. His body language immediately shifted from calm to tense. 

Grayson was using a screwdriver and taking screws out of random things, it was clever. It makes it inconvenient to put stuff back together. 

I pulled out my silly string and began spraying it all over the teacher's desk and anything else that would be difficult to clean up. 

My silly string sprayer jammed, causing me to groan in frustration. "This can is a pos," I complained, tossing it in the trash as I grabbed another one from my bag. I heard Ethan laughing at my struggle and my comment. 

"That can isn't the only piece of shit in the room," I heard Grayson mumble from across the classroom. I let out a breath and ignored it, but Ethan didn't.