Chapter 3

Hi there, whoever bothered to read this. Well done for, managing to survive and getting to the third chapter. I hope you've found this at least mildly entertaining. If not, then that's fine. Your opinions are your opinions. I will keep writing in this though since I'm having a lot of fun with it! Let's gooo!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Be best friends with Fubuki Shirou

OR

Be best friends with Midorikawa Ryuuji

(Honestly I can't decide myself XD)

Fubuki: Yay! I want a new friend!

Midorikawa: Heyyyyyy! Me too!

Fubuki: Ok! why can't they just pick both of us? We're already good friends with each other, so why can't we just hangout as the three of us?

Hiroto (Kiyama): Make that four! I want to be with Mid- I mean with all of you, having fun *nervous laugh*

Midorikawa: So, there's not gonna be any arguing? We're just gonna let them pick both of us?

Fubuki: Well, yeah! Why? Is something wrong?

Midorikawa: Well, no...it's just, I don't think it works that way...

Fubuki: I'm sorry, did you say something? *pulls a knife out of thin air while smiling like an innocent cinnamon roll*

Midorikawa: U-Um, NO, DEFINATELY NO!

Fubuki: *returns the knife to thin air* So Fudou, do you want to join us?

Fudou: Pfffffftt, as if. I'm not a dork, like you dweebs!

Kidou: Shut up, Fudou

Fubuki: Ok then, how about you, Gouenji? *smiles*

Gouenji: I mean, sure.

Fubuki: And you Endou?

Endou: AWWW HECK YEAH!! LET'S PLAY SAKKAAA!!!

Kidou: Um, guys, you do realise we're all already in a friend group? The only person we need to add is the person answering the question

Fubuki: *sweatdrops* Oh yeahhh, oops. I guess I got kinda carried away

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

So that's it for chapter 3! I hope you enjoyed! The message is basically the same as always so I suppose there's nothing more to say!

Bye Minna!! :)