Chapter 21 - Special! Endou's Wedding

Oh Aphrodi I'm sorry, I had to! This chapter is gonna be about Endou's wedding with his sakka ball! Oh Lord I can't even type this with a straight face !! XD

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

*Everyone is gathered in a meadow to witness Endou's wedding with his beloved sakka ball. I suppose it's not really in a meadow. It's actually taking place in the middle of a soccer pitch. Rows of wooden benches are lined up so it creates a isle down the middle. As for decorations, there's a bunch of soccer themed bunting hung here and there and for the cake...it's not what you'd call a traditional wedding cake, that's for sure. It was originally a store bought birthday cake for a six year old, but they crossed out the bit that said "Happy Birthday" and instead wrote "SAKKA YAROUZE" with an icing pipe. Right now, everyone is talking amongst themselves because their captain is late. I suppose it's not much of a surprise though, Gouenji was the one to pick him up after all.*

Kazemaru: He was really serious about marrying that soccer ball, wasn't he.

Natsumi: I still can't believe it myself.

Kazemaru: Yeah, me neither...*both glare at each other*

Natsumi: What are you planning to do, Kazemaru...?

Kazemaru: Nothing. What are YOU planning to do, miss Raimon Natsumi.

Natsumi: It won't be miss for much longer- I MEAN NOTHING!!

Kazemaru: Suuuurre.

Tsunami:*looks over at Kazemaru and Natsumi* What's up with them?

Kidou: Oh I'm sure they're fine

Fudou:(Thoughts: You know what, I'm not even gonna say anything)

Hiroto (Kiyama): Why did I agree to this again?

Midorikawa: Don't you remember? The captain approached us all during practice and said he was going to have his wedding. When we all refused, he took our phones out of his bag and said he stole them while we were busy playing. Then he told us he would only give them back if we went to his wedding.

Hiroto: So we were blackmailed?

Midorikawa: I guess you could call it that.

Hiroto: How did I forget that?

Midorikawa: How am I supposed to know?

Hiroto: I wasn't talking to- oh whatever I really don't care anyway.

Midorikawa: You know, if someone was watching/reading this then it would've been very convenient to explain all that to them.

Hiroto:??...Oh hey! Endou's here!

Everyone else:*disappointed* Oh boy, Endou's here. Yay...

Endou: Hey guys! I'm here!

Gouenji: Yeah, sorry we're late.

Fudou: And I wonder who's fault that is, Gouenji~

Gouenji: Shut up, Fudou.

Kidou:*has an anime vein popping from his head*(Thoughts: How dare he steal my line! The penguins will get you for this!)

*A few minutes later. Everything is ready for the event, blah blah blah soccer ball blah blah blah Endou blah blah blah. I'm lazy. Kabeyama starts playing "here comes the bride" on a nearby piano as the soccer ball rolls down the isle after being kicked by a poor passerby who was forced to against his will.*

Sakka Ball:*rolls then stops by Endou's feet*

Aphrodi:*appears out of nowhere* aNd I wILl Be tHe PeRsON wHo cOnFiRms ThE mArRiAgE!!

Everyone else:*groans*

Aphrodi: Rude. Ahem! We are gathered here today to witness the thing that will happen here today! And we hope that these two live a nice life, until they die because, well, they're gonna die eventually! U-um, so these two...people will be happy for ever or they will break some oath I'm supposed to make them make. So, will you make an oath that is vaguely linked to being happy together forever?

Kazemaru: I can't watch this.

Aphrodi: So, um, OH! OH I KNOW THIS BIT!! Ahem, is there anyone here who disagrees with this marriage and wants to stop it?

Kazemaru + Natsumi:...

Aphrodi: Anyone?

Kazemaru + Natsumi:...

Aphrodi: Are you telling me that people seriously want this to happen?-

Kazemaru + Natsumi: WAIT!!

Aphrodi: Thank you...so, uh, you oppose the marriage?

Kazemaru + Natsumi: YES!

Aphrodi: Ok, be my guest, then!

Kazemaru: Endou, do you really want to sell your life away to something that won't love you in return?

Endou:...

Natsumi: Yeah! Even if you love soccer, that ball is still just an object!-

Endou: I know. This was all just a fun role-play joke! You do realise that, right?

Everyone else:*anime fall*

Kazemaru: S-so you're not gonna marry the soccer ball?

Endou: Of course not! Only some crazed sakka freak would do that! 

Everyone else:*sweatdrop*

Kazemaru: In that case, Fubuki did explain to you what a Would You Rather question is, didn't he?

Endou: Yup! And I understood every word!

Fubuki: Eventually. He understood every word...eventually. It took an hour alone to stop him thinking about soccer for just ten minutes. All together, I spent five whole hours of my life I will never get back explaining to the captain-

Kazemaru: Yeah yeah yeah, we're on me now. So Endou, would you rather, marry me OR marry Natsumi?

Endou:...

Kazemaru + Natsumi:...

Endou:...this is just hypothesisitacal question, right?

Natsumi: Hypothetical?

Endou: Yeah, that.

Kazemaru + Natsumi: Sure...

Endou: Ok then! Well I would choose- oh, uh wait a minute *starts sweating* I mean, I don't really...

Kazemaru + Natsumi:*waiting intently*

Endou: Uhh...both?-

Kazemaru + Natsumi: WHAT-

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Wow that was long. 800 words! I hope you enjoyed this special chapter of Would You Rather with the Inazuma Eleven Gang! Stay safe!

BYEEEEEEEE