Chapter 39

I'm not sure how much longer I'll be continuing this book. Or maybe I will, but I'll just update it whenever I feel like it, because so far, I've been doing this every other day. For the most part, that's fine, it's just I don't always feel up to it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy :)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Be a forward in your team

OR

Be a defender in your team

Gouenji: Being a forward is awesome!!

Fubuki: Yeah, it is!

Gouenji: Aren't you supposed to be arguing against me? You know, being a defender and all.

Fubuki: You seem to have forgotten that I'm also a forward! I just don't play in that position as much.

Gouenji: Ohhhh...So, does that make you a libro?

Fubuki: I guess so? Honestly I'm not sure, since I don't change between the two that often.

Gouenji: Oh.

...

*awkward atmosphere intensifies*

...

Gouenji: Sooooo...

Fubuki: Sooo...

...

Gouenji: Uhhhh, how are you doing?

Fubuki: Im fine, thanks...and you?

Gouenji: Oh, I'm doing ok. Ummm...

...

...

Gouenji: ...

Fubuki: ...

Gouenji: ...

Fubuki: ...

Gouenji: I-

Fudou: *crashes through the wall* HEY!! HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN KIDOU!?! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS TEIKOKU MEET UP, BUT KIDOU HASN'T COME YET!!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?!!!

Gouenji: JEEZ!! NO NEED TO YELL! YOU PRACTICALLY BUSTED MY EAR DRUMS!

Fubuki: This coming from someone who's yelling their head off.

Gouenji: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU BECAUSE A CERTAIN IDIOT IN THE ROOM WAS SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS!!

Fudou: Who? Fubuki?

Gouenji: NO!!

Fudou: Well, there's no one in the room apart from you, me and him so I figured- wait. You weren't calling ME an idiot, were you?

Gouenji: I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING YOU'RE SAYING!! YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP!

Fubuki: God, now my ears are hurting!! STOP YELLING!!

Fudou: YOU'RE THE ONE YELLING, YOU LOSER!!!

Gouenji: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YELLING!!? I CAN BARELY HEAR EITHER OF YOU!!!

Fubuki: OK, EVERYONE, STOP YELLING!!

Fudou: BUT YOU'RE YELLING!!!

Fubuki: ONLY TO GET YOU TWO TO STOP YELLING!! NOW STOP YELLING!!!

Aphrodi: *walks in* Oooooh!! Drama! HEY GUYS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Fubuki: STOP YELLING!!!

Gouenji: WHAT YELLING?!!

Aphrodi: I'm confused.

Fudou: BANANAS ARE COOL!!!

Aphrodi: I'm very confused. *leaves the room*

Fubuki: EVERYONE, SHUT UP!!!

Fudou: AND HERE I THOUGHT, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE POLITE!!

Fubuki: NORMALLY I AM, BUT CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP YELLING OR WE'LL ALL END UP LIKE GOUENJI!!!

Gouenji: HUH? COULD YOU REPEAT THAT?!

Fubuki: NO!! AND FUDOU, WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL HERE?! I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO GO AND LOOK FOR KIDOU!!

Fudou: OH YEAH!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!! SEE YOU AND YOUR BROKEN EAR DRUMS LATER!!! *dashes out of the room*

Fubuki: Thank god for that. I'll call Midorikawa to get him to fix your hearing, Gouenji. I swear, if I hear another loud voice I'll-

Endou: SAKKA YAROUZE!!!

Fubuki: Well fu-

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

And there goes Fubuki's innocence. Midorikawa used his Mids Magic (again. I think this is getting old) to fix Gouenji's hearing. As for Fudou, he eventually found Kidou lying behind some bushes, snoring. He was surrounded by penguins. Sakuma was there too, apparently.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Stay safe!

BYEEEEE