Chapter 41

Oh mah gawd I am updating this book again \(@0@)/
Here we go!!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Have Midorikawa do your hair

OR

Have Nagumo do your hair

Reina: Is there a third option? Like, eat bats?

Suzuno: You don't want to eat bats...

Reina: Well, of course not, but it's better than-

Suzuno: YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT BATS...

Reina: Okay...?

Midorikawa: I don't get it. What's so bad about me doing your hair?

Hiroto: Poor Mido...will he ever learn?

Midorikawa: What am I supposed to learn!? You guys haven't told me anything! You just keep saying, "Oh Mido, how can you not know?" or something along those lines!

Nagumo: You really want to know?

Saginuma: NAGUMO, DON'T-

Midorikawa: YES. PLEASE. PLEASE TELL ME!!

Nagumo: Ok, I will! But only on one condition!

Midorikawa: I'LL DO ANYTHING.

Nagumo: Ok! I need you to sign this form! *pulls out a sheet of paper and gives it to Midorikawa*

Midorikawa: Why does it say "By signing this, you donate ¥4,000,000 to said citizen's account"? Nagumo, I am not giving you money.

Nagumo: It's Suzuno's!

Suzuno: Excuse me? Like he would ever believe that-

Midorikawa: Yeah yeah, but if I sign this, you'll tell me what everyone is talking about, right?

Nagumo: Yup.

Midorikawa: OK! Done! Have fun with your ¥4,000,000!!

Nagumo: Thanks!! Will do!

Midorikawa: Ok, so now you have to tell me why everyone is always acting weird when we talk about my hair!

Nagumo: Are you sure you want to know?

Midorikawa: You already asked me this. Plus, I already gave you access to ¥4,000,000 so it would be pointless to decline. -_-

Nagumo: Ok! Basically...

Midorikawa: 😄

Nagumo: Your hair looks like a giant scoop of ice cream.

Midorikawa: 😀

...

Midorikawa: *le faints*

Reina: Oh my god it actually broke him.

Saginuma: I warned you, but did you listen? No, of course you didn't. Just like when we were seven and you wanted to see what it was like to fly. I told you not to jump off the roof but you did it anyway. And where did you spend the next three days?

Nagumo: ...In the hospital.

Saginuma: Precisely, you stupid, stupid tulip.

Nagumo: Like I care. I'm gonna go spend my ¥4,000,000 that Midorikawa oh so graciously donated! Bye bye!! *runs off*

...

Midorikawa: *suddenly wakes up* MY HAIR DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ICE CREAM!!

Suzuno: Looks like Midorikawa is awake. Surely you didn't actually give Nagumo ¥4,000,000, right?

Midorikawa: Of course not. What do you think I am? Stupid?

Suzuno: Probably best I don't answer that.

Hiroto: But what about the form? You signed it, transferring a bunch of money to Nagumo.

Midorikawa: I'm too lazy to explain :P

Hiroto: You still have the paper, right?

Midorikawa: Yeah, here ya go *hands over the sheet of paper*

Hiroto: Why does it say Nagumo's name in the place you were supposed to sign? And in another box, Nagumo's name has been crossed out and replaced with yours.

Midorikawa: >:3

Hiroto: You evil genius.

Suzuno: He's not a genius, Nagumo's just stupid

Reina: I can't wait to see the look on his face when he realises. XD

*somewhere else in town*

Nagumo: That's weird, why is there ¥4,000,000 missing from my account?

...

Nagumo: BAHAUDJMWOSLALWKMDLEPWLMQNSJWMMQ MIDO YOU LITTLE B-

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the book! I figured I'd need to write in it sooner or later so I did! I'll probably update Aphrodi's Instagram tomorrow :)
Stay safe!

BYEEEE