Chapter 38

Such fun! This chapter was written ahead of time because I'm organised!! Sort of. Not really, I was just bored and had nothing better to do than this. I started writing this on the same day chapter 37 was published. Enjoy!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Have to listen to Hiroto Kiyama singing fro 30 minutes

OR

Have to listen to Aphrodi singing for 30 minutes

Kazemaru: Both sound like torture.

Hiroto (Kiyama): Gee, thanks.

Aphrodi: You should be thankful you get the opportunity to listen to the voice of a god-

Kazemaru: Oh stop it already with the god talk!!

Hiroto: How did you even get to the point where you think yourself a god?

Kazemaru: Don't ask him that!!

Hiroto: Why not?

Aphrodi: IT ALL BEGAN WHEN-

Hiroto: Oh...

Aphrodi: The town I grew up in was a really REALLY weird place. Basically, they said that "Once every million billion years, a child with EXTREMELY beautiful hair will be born (that's me, obviously). This child will grow up to be incredible and amazing and very talented in soccer."

Kazemaru: Everything has to do with soccer, doesn't it. Why can't we just have a prophecy that doesn't involve a sport played by fourteen year olds?

Aphrodi: God knows. Anyway, being that child, I was raised with the idea burned into my brain that I was a special snowflake. In other words, I was treated like a god!

Hiroto: So you're NOT a god?

Aphrodi: Exactl- I MEAN I AM A GOD OBVIOUSLY.

Kazemaru: AHA!! YOU ADMIT IT!! THIS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

Endou: What about the day we won the FFI?

Kazemaru: That doesn't come near to the happiness I'm feeling at this moment!!

Aphrodi: I CONFESSED NOTHING!!

Kazemaru: YES YOU DID!

Hiroto: This is all well and good, but should we actually talk about the would you rather  question FOR ONCE??

Endou: Oh yeah. We almost never talk about the actual question, do we?

Aphrodi: Oh yeeaaaah.

Hiroto: Which would you pick? Either listen to me sing for half an hour or listen to Aphrodi sing for half an hour?

Gouenji: HIROTO.

Endou: I pick Hiroto.

Kidou: Me too.

Fudou: Me three.

Kazemaru: Me four.

Fubuki: Me five.

*10 minutes later*

Aki: Me forty five.

Celia: Me forty six.

Aphrodi: How dare you. All you ever do is insult me.

Fudou: And it brings us more pleasure than you could ever imagine. (:

Sakuma: I still prefer penguins.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The secret is finally out! How Aphrodi got his attitude about being a god. What other characters in anime act like they're a god? I know there's Hayato Naoi (I think that's how you spell his name) from Angel Beats but I can't think of anyone else right now. Oh well. Stay safe!

BYEEEEEE