Chapter 15

Chapter 15 already?! It feels like I've only been doing doing this for a few days! Oh yeah...that's because I have. Welp! Let's get on with it, shall we?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Work for Kageyama

Work for Kageyama

OR

Work for Garshield

Work for Garshield

Kazemaru: Isn't Kageyama *ahem* dead though?

Kidou:*a single tear falls from his eye and gets caught in his goggle lens thing* Well that's putting it very bluntly, but you're not wrong.

Endou: Yeah, didn't he die in a car accident or something?

Kidou:*another tear falls*...yes.

Tsunami: He was a...I don't want to say "great" man, but, he was...he was a very evil but eventually good man?

Kidou:(Thoughts: I think he deserves a little better compliment than that)

Torumaru: He raised you after you're parents died, right, Kidou?

Kidou:(Thoughts: stupid kid, butting into everyones business!) Yes, yes he did.

Kazemaru: And to think he's gone now...

Kidou:*is know silently crying his eyes out but no one notices because of his goggles*

Kazemaru: You must've had some good times together...even if he was an evil scheming genius. And yet, he's still gone...

Kidou:(Thoughts: Well there's no need to rub it in!!) Um, yes, I suppose we did have some moments like that.

Fubuki: How did he die again? Oh yeah! He was rammed by a rampaging truck sent by a different evil genius to kill him. Why do I feel the need to say this out loud?

Kidou:(Thoughts: Yes, Fubuki! WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!!)

Gouenji: So, what about this other evil genius you were talking about?

Hiroto (Kiyama): You mean that guy, Garshield?

Everyone else: Who??

Hiroto: Y'know, the guy who forced those Brazilian players to play for him in exchange for giving their families jobs and money?

Gouenji: Oh yeah, that guy. Sorry, I just forgot his name because we only really found out about him in the last few weeks of FFI.

Fubuki: He never did stick in my mind like Kageyama did. May he rest in peace.

Kidou:*still crying his eyes out in silent agony*

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I think that was a bit longer than usual. Oh well. As I'm writing this, there's a giant storm outside my house. It's raining really heavily and there are some loud thunder noises. Kinda reminds me of that time when Fubuki and Gouenji were by the riverbank. I think it was episode 59?

That's all from me for today! See you tomorrow

(This really is longer than normal. The others often average around 300 - 350 words. This is almost 450!)