Chapter 1

Hellooooo mina!! I hope you all enjoy this collection of would you rathers! Honestly there's not much else for me to say so let's get started:

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather:

Hang out with Haizaki the demon

OR

Be with Hiroto the God (and of course Aphrodi will be there too)

Aphrodi: Of course I will! I am *flips hair* the SUPREME God after all!

Everyone one else: *sweatdrops*

Haizaki: Well obviously go with me! *flips hair*

Aphrodi: *Gasps* Did you just- I can't believe you- HAIR FLIPPING IS MY THING!! GET YOUR OWN      THING YOU WANNABE!

Haizaki: *pouts* Hmph

Fudou: My my, oh great God, anger certainly isn't a good look on you *snickers*

Kidou: Shut up, Fudou

Hiroto: And what's all this about being the "supreme God". WE ALL KNOW FULL WELL THAT I'M THE BEST GOD AROUND!

Endou: Come on guys, now really isn't the time-

Aphrodi: OH PLEASE  YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY LONG FLOWING GOLDEN BEAUTIFUL GODLY HAIR! WHERE'S YOUR LONG FLOWING HAIR, YOU LAME EXCUSE FOR A GOD!

Hiroto: SHUT UP YOU!! AT LEAST I'M NOT SOME SELF-PRAISING BI-

*Both continue to argue on for another ten minutes*

Haizaki: I've had just about enough of this. You guys should just pick me and avoid all this nonsense. Let''s be honest here, is it really worth it if you have to put up with those two bickering like brats.

Aphrodi + Hiroto: *both have a vein popping out of there head* WHAT DID YOU SAY-

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Ok, so that was the first chapter of this book. I'll most likely be updating regularly because of quarantine. Be sure to look out for more. Thx for reading this BYYYEEEEEEEE!! ;)