Chapter 19

Here it is! Chapter 19! I hope you enjoy! There's nothing else for me to say.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Go out to the park with Ichihoshi (Hikaru)

OR 

Go out to a restaurant with Froy

Froy: Ooh!! That sounds fun!

Ichihoshi: Yeah, it sounds quite nice. But I don't know if I really want to go out with someone I've never met.

Asuto: You and me both!

Nishikage: Nah, I think you should go. It would mean you would be spending time with someone other than Nosaka all day. You know, it's good to meet new people!

Froy:*mockingly while wearing an innocent smile on his face* This coming from the guy who acts like Nosakas bodyguard! I have literally never seen you two apart. Even during soccer matches, when you're on the bench, you just won't tear your eyes off of him. Watching his every movement...it's pretty adorable!

Nishikage:*gives Froy a death glare*

Froy:*completely ignores said death glare* Come to think of it, it's not just Hikaru you have to compete with!

Ichihoshi: Compete with?

Froy:*still mocking him* Well yeah. Isn't there that girl? What's her name...Mikado Anna? Meh, I forgot. Anyway, Nosaka seems to spend a lot of time with her and the look quite close! Don't you think, Nishikage*smirks*

Nishikage:*mumbles something about wanting to inflict everlasting pain on someone going by the name of Froy*

Froy:*this guy is thoroughly enjoying mocking Nishikage* He's always smiling at her and it's not the kind of smile a friend would give either!

Nishikage:*Is on the verge of losing his sanity*

Froy:*he just won't stop mocking this poor boy* So with Hikaru and Anna, what would that make you in terms of a relationship?

Ichihoshi: W-what do mean by...relationship?

Froy:*Froy and mocking is like Kidou and penguins!* It's nothing to touchy. Just, who he is to Nosaka! And frankly, I think he's been downgraded quite a long recently!

Ichihoshi: Um, Froy?

Froy:*FINALLY stops mocking him* Yeah?

Ichihoshi: I think...I think you broke Nishikage...

Froy:*looks over at a crumpled Nishikage who seems to muttering to himself something about yanking Froys hair out? He probably just misheard it though. He is curled into a ball with a dark aura surrounding him and looks as though the world just ended* Oh, I guess I did.

Nosaka:*enters room* Have you guys seen- *looks at the scene in front of him, which consists of Froy laughing at a broken Nishikage and Ichihoshi is looking at him with a nervous smile on his face* You know what, I don't think I want to get involved in whatever this is. It's probably the smart thing to do.*leaves the room*

Froy:*still laughing horrendously at Nishikage. He somehow finds it so funny that he's crying tears of joy. He just can't help but think it's the funniest thing in the world. He's now rolling around on the ground dying of laughter. There is nothing in the world that can stop him from finding this utterly hilarious. He's banging his fist on the ground while his eyes are still watering non-stop. It's actually rather terrifying*

Ichihoshi: I think I'm just gonna...leave now...see ya!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Nosaka has so many potential partners that actually all have solid evidence to back up the ships! Why does it have to make it so difficult to ship him with someone!! T_T I'm not a multi-shipper by the way.

BYEEEEEEE