Chapter 17

Hello peeps! (Well that was weird) This is chapter 17 of this random book you found! I can't believe we're almost at 20 chapters.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Have a race with Kazemaru

OR

Have a tire throwing/catching competition thing with Endou

Endou: Woah! That sounds so fun! I get to have a race with Kazemaru! And he gets to have a tire competition with me!!

Kidou:??

Kazemaru: Um, Endou?

Endou: Yeah?

Kazemaru: What do you mean exactly: "I get to have a race with you and you get to have a tire competition with me"?

Endou: That's not what I said.

Kazemaru: Well no, but it's close enough. So, what did you mean exactly?

Endou: I was talking about how I liked this question because I've always wanted to have a race with you and I want you to play with the tire with me!

Kazemaru: So, you think that the question means that I will play with you, and you will play with me?

Endou: Well, yeah. Isn't that how it works?

Kidou: Have you actually been paying any attention to the last 16 questions we've had?

Fudou: Of course not. The only thing he ever thinks about for more than ten seconds is soccer.

Kidou: Shut up, Fudou. Well, Endou?

Endou: Um, no?

Kidou: So, you don't know what a would you rather question is?

Endou: O-of course I do! Isn't where...um...when, well...you...you ask a question where...they, uhh...you know what I'm getting at, right?

Gouenji: I can't believe it. He doesn't know what a would you rather question is.

Endou:*nervous laugh*

Gouenji: You have reached a whole new level of embarrassment.

Endou: S-so, are you gonna tell me what it is? Or...what.

Fubuki: I will! Sit down, captain.

*Endou sits down*

Endou: You know, you don't have to call me captain all the time.

Fubuki: Eh. I want to. So, a Would You Rather question is when...*explains the premise of a Would You Rather question to Endou*

Kidou: I can't believe I have you sit through Fubuki trying to explain the basics of a type of question to Endou.

Kazemaru: Then why don't you just leave?

Kidou: Oh yeah...

Gouenji: And here I was thinking that you were supposed to be the smart one.

Kidou:*has an anime vein popping out of his head as he walks out of the room in shame*

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Oh man, the picture for the tire competition thing. "This tire is my friend too". Oh I can't- I just- XD. That is just such a perfect thing for Endou to say!!

BYEEEEEE