Chapter 25

Oh hello. We meet again. For the 25th time to be precise. I do hope you enjoy. And without further ado, let's get on with the show...book...thing.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Play sakka with the Angels

OR 

Play sakka with the demons

Desuta: HAHAHA!! Cower before the demons' might!!

Sein: Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to live in Hell and worship Satan?

Desuta: Someone who would make that choice. I mean, who else?

Sein: All I'm saying is that you devils don't deserve any of the new teammates you will never receive.

Desuta:??? Ok? Well you guys are just a bunch of goody-goody-two-shoes who don't know how to have any fun!

Sein: *le gasp* How dare you! We have fun!! Spending days at a time with no breaks reading books about God knows what isn't always as boring as it sounds.

Aphrodi: DiD sOmEoNE sAy My nAme??

Desuta: No.

Aphrodi: bUt I hEaRd ThE woRd GOd.

Desuta: You're not God-

Sein:*le gasp* It is an honour to meet you, your...magnificanceness?

Aphrodi: Magnificanceness?- Oh you know what, I'll take it! It is a pleasure to meet you too, uhhh...

Sein: Sein, your highness.

Aphrodi: R-right! It is a pleasure to meet you, Sein! Now, BASK IN MY PRESENCE!! HOHOHOHO!!!

Desuta: (whispers to Sein: She sounds more like Santa Claus. You can't seriously think this girl is your God, can you?)

Sein: Why wouldn't she be?

Aphrodi: S-SHE?? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM ALL MAN!!

Desuta: I never would've guessed.

Sein: OH MY!! I AM SO SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Aphrodi: Fine, I will let it slide this time but the next time this happens, you won't be so lucky.

Sein: Right, of course!

Desuta: (whispers to Sein: How can you be sure this "guy" is your God?)

Sein: (whispers to Desuta: Well how else would he have gotten here?)

Desuta: (whispers: We're in Endou's living room, genius.)

Sein: (whispers: Oh.) 

Desuta: (whispers: My guess: this "dude's" a total fake.)

Aphrodi: You do realise you've just been whispering to each other in front of me for the last five minutes. What are you talking about?

Sein + Desuta: N-NOTHING!!

Endou: *walks in* Hm? Oh hey Aphrodi!

Sein: Y-you know him?!

Endou: Well yeah. We've been friends for the past year or so.

Desuta: Ok, so could you confirm something for us?

Endou: Sure.

Desuta: Is this guy really a God?

Endou: Uh no-

Aphrodi: OF COURSE I AM!!

Desuta: Yeah yeah, move aside. You were saying, Endou?

Endou: Not in a million years!

Aphrodi: T_T

Desuta: AHA! SEE, SEIN?! I WAS RIGHT!!

Sein: Yes yes I GET IT. YOU'RE SOOOO PROUD FOR PROVING ME WRONG ON ONE OCCASION! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE PROVED YOU WRONG MANY TIMES!

Desuta: Name three.

Sein: W-well there was that time w-when I...I proved you wrong and t-then I...

Desuta: Go on.

Sein: I-I did this thing when...oh I give up. 

Desuta: AHA!! SCORE ONE FOR DESUTA!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I remember when I was watching season 3 of Inazuma Eleven and they were in the middle of the tournament and then these to just popped up out of nowhere. I thought it was a pretty random place to add that in but it's not like I'm complaining. It was entertaining nonetheless.

BYEEEEEEEE