Chapter 11

Chapter 11! Lucky number 11! Wait, was 11 the lucky number or was it 13...meh. I forget. Ok, back to the task at hand.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Have Endou WITH his headband

OR

Have Endou WITHOUT his headband

Endou: Nuuuu! I like my headband!!

Aphrodi: Yes! It was fate who gave him that headband! And as everyone knows, fate is controlled by yours truly. It should not be tampered with.

Tobitaka: Oh shut up.

Aphrodi:...T_T How dare you, insulting a God. You will be sent to hell for this! ò.ó

Tobitaka: Riiiight...

Hiroto (Kiyama): Anyway, what does Endou even look like without his headband?

Gouenji: Nobody knows...

Hiroto: Surely he takes it off when he goes to bed, right?

Endou: Obviously, but it's not like anyone stares at me while I sleep.

Kazemaru + Natsumi:...

Toramaru: Can you show us what you look like without it?

Endou: Nope. When I got this this headband, I took an oath to never show anyone what I look like without it?

Kidou: And why would you ever do that?

Endou:...Yeah, looking back it probably wasn't that great an oath. But nevertheless, I WILL STAND BY IT!

Gogure: Oh really? ushiushiushi

Haruna: What are you thinking...?

Gogure: Oh nothing...ushiushiushiushi

Haruna: Then why do you keep laughing?

Gogure: No reason. Ushiushiush-

Haruna: STOP THAT!!

Gogure: We attack on 3, 2, 1. CHARGE!!

*Everyone runs at Endou*

Endou:*eternal screaming*

Fudou:*grabs headband* AHA! I GOT IT!! Wow! I honestly expected more of a challenge from the captain of the champion team!*snickers*

Kidou: Shut up, Fudou. NOW GIVE ME THE HEADBAND!!

Fudou: What? No- AAAAAAAHHHH!!

*Everyone pounces on Fudou in an attempt to get the headband, which flies out of his hand. Meanwhile, Endou picks up said headband, puts it on and walks away while whistling the IE theme tune. And the best part, is that everyone is completely oblivious to this*

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

And Aphrodi is still sulking in the corner...poor guy. You know I had a weird dream and Aphrodi was in it. He was constantly going on about how great a God he was, but then proceeded to fail at everything he did. It was pretty funny. I think I then showed him a picture of what he looked like in GO and his face was hilarious! I couldn't tell if he liked it or hated it.

Welp. See ya! :)