Chapter 5

Hellooooooooooo. I think I'm gonna try to find new ways of opening a chapter because these are getting repetitive lol. Hopefully in the next chapter, you'll see a new greeting! Though to be honest my imagination isn't great so it won't be that different and might sound kinda weird. ;P

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Be part of Prominence

OR

Be part of Diamond Dust

Suzuno: This question is pointless. Neither of us even play for those teams anymore.

Nagumo: Oh come on now, Suzie~.

Suzuno: *blushes deeply* I thought we agreed you wouldn't call me that.

Nagumo: I recall no such thing *smirks* Anyway, we all know you're just jealous because you know they'll all pick me because of how epic I am.

Suzuno: You're acting like a bratty kid. That's got to be the most cliché way to try and convince someone to do something.

Nagumo: Well that's a shame, I guess this just proves that prominence was always superior to Diamond Dust. What kind of a name is that anyway: "Diamond Dust"? It's so cheesy.

Suzuno: Shut up, Tulip-Head.

Nagumo: *blushes from embarrassment* T-TULIP-HEAD!? Now hold on a minute, Suzie, that's no way to treat your superior!

Suzuno: Superior?

Nagumo: Well, yeah. After all, there's no way you could be MY superior so, obviously, that makes me YOUR superior. Show me some respect, won't you!?

Suzuno: (Thoughts: Oh dear, Aphrodi's rubbing off on him)

Aphrodi: *who is hiding in the corner* i tAuGHt HiM wELl.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I don't really have much to say, so I hope you enjoyed!
Ok, bye for now!!