Chapter 10

Aaaand we're back. Yay! Chapter 10! We're officially into double digits. How lovely. Ok let's gooo!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

have Fideo Ardena as your captain

OR

Have Rococo Urupa as your captain

Fideo: It would be nice to have some new team members!

Rococo: Yeah!

Fideo: But who will get those new team members exactly...?

Fideo + Rococo:*glares at each other with a dark aura surrounding them*

Endou: Guys?

Fideo + Rococo:*returns to normal* Yes?

Endou: Oh, uh, nothing. Nevermind...

Fideo + Rococo:*goes back to staring at each other*

Endou:*sweatdrops*

Fideo:*still menacingly staring at Rococo* Why don't we settle this dispute with a match? That way, we would find out whose the strongest and who deserves those team members.*threatening tone* Don't you agree?

Rococo:*mimics Fideos tone of voice* Of course! Whoever blinks first loses.

Fideo: I wouldn't have it any other way.

*1 hour later*

Fubuki:*enters room* Hey, captain! Could yo- um, what are they doing?

Endou:*who is half asleep**yawn* They've just been staring at each other like that for an hour.  Neither of them have moved from that spot.*yawn*

Fubuki: You seem pretty tired, captain. Why don't you go and get some rest?

Endou: I would but *yawn* they won't let me leave. Apparently I have to see who blinks first.

Fubuki: Umm, but they're just staring at each other and the door's right next to you. You can go whenever.

Endou: That would be the case, but they kinda, strapped me to this chair.

Fubuki: I could untie it for you-

Fideo + Rococo:*still in eye contact* Don't you dare.

*2 minutes later*

Fubuki: How on Earth did they manage to tie me to this chair leg without even looking at the rope?!

Fideo + Rococo: Shh...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

And so, Fideo and Rococo stared at each other for the rest of the day. The only reason they stopped was because Gouenji had kicked the door down and, upon finding his missing teammates, Fire Tornadoed the two culprits around the world and back. What a lovely ending.

I never realised how fun it was to type 'Rococo'. Rococococococococococococococo.

Bye!