Chapter 40

Yeah, so this will be the last chapter that will follow a timetable. From now on, like I said in the last chapter, I'll just update it whenever I feel up to it. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I said chapter too much -_-

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Be one of the main characters in Inazuma Eleven

OR

Be a side character in Inazuma Eleven

Handa: I wish I was a main character...

Shadow: Me too...

Kidou: I'm sorry, who are you?

Shadow: Shadow.

Kidou: Huh. I've never heard of you in my life.

Shadow: But didn't we meet just a few-

Kidou: NOPE! DON'T REMEMBER YOU AT ALL!!

Shadow: This is the kind of respect us side characters get!! We don't deserve this!

Handa: YEAH! FIGHT FOR THE SIDE CHARACTERS!!

Kurimatsu: SIDE CHARACTERS UNITE!!

Side Characters: YEAH!!

Endou: But if we had no side characters, the story would be chaos!!

Fudou: Oh my god. Did Endou- did Endou just say something...SMART?!!

Kidou: Surely it's not THAT rare.

Gouenji: Ok then, when was the last time Endou said something smart?

Kidou: Oh, um, I think he said something like that just last week?- No, maybe a few months ago? Nah, come to think of it...has he ever said anything smart? Oh my god surely not. No way- Endou has never said something smart until just now!!?

Aphrodi: *walks in* I keep hearing the word 'god'. What are you guys talking about?

Gouenji: It's nothing a side character should be worried about.

Shadow: RESPECT FOR SIDE CHARACTERS!!

Aphrodi: ?? Maybe if I just leave, I won't have to be involved with what's going on. Yeah...that's probably for the best...*slowly walks out of the room, but is grabbed by Handa and dragged back to the feud* Oh dear...

Tachimukai: It's just not fair! Main characters get all the screen time and major character arcs!!

Endou: Wow, Tachimukai, I've never known you to be so angry about something.

Tachimukai: I WANT SCREENTIME!!

Me: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING IT!!

Gouenji: And what a greeeaaat job you're doing. -_-

Me: Shut up. I can write you out of this book if I feel like it!

Gouenji: As if. You seem to have forgotten that I'm a popular main character! You would never get rid of me, or you'd lose significant popularity.

Me: Oh really?

Gouenji: I'll just go. ._.

Me: Good.

Kidou: Wait a minute! Who are you?!

Me: I'll never tell~

Kidou: Tell me or I will unleash my Goggle Man power on you!!

Fudou: And Banana Boy will join him!!

Sakuma: And don't forget Penguin Dude!

Fudou: Together, we are...THE RANDOM INTERESTS TRIO- wait. Where'd she go?

Kidou: OH, COME ON!! UGH!

Sakuma: Huh...What happened to all that nonsense about main characters and side characters?

Endou: SAKUMA NO-

Handa: Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding us! RESPECT FOR SIDE CHARACTERS!!

Aphrodi: Yeah, yeah. Respect for side characters and all that rubbish...someone help me.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Poor Aphrodi...

And that's probably you'll hear Endou say something smart for a long while. Have I done something like that before? Probably. Stay safe!

BYEEEEE