Chapter 26

'SUP! That was weird. Well, I hope you enjoy the newest instalment of this...thing...Yay!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Be the captain of your team 

OR

Not be the captain of your team

(I have no picture to use T_T)

Endou: BEING CAPTAIN IS FUN!

Tachimukai: I don't know about that. I doubt I would be able to do well under the pressure.

Endou: I know. That's why you're not a captain.

Tachimukai:...

Aphrodi: Well I am a GREAT captain! HOHOHOHO!!

Fudou: Ok, SANTA! 

Kidou: Shut up, Fudou.

Aphrodi: aNd I aM sUcH gREaT a CaPtAiN, i CoUld Go ON aBoUt It AlL dAy!!

Hiroto (Kiyama): Oh no...

Aphrodi: oH yES!! SO! iT aLl BeGaN wHeN i *rambles about random stuff*

Hiroto: Welp, I'm out. I am NOT going to suffer the same torment as last time!! Good luck! *almost gets to the door, only to hear Aphrodi yell HEAVENS TIME and quickly blocks his entrance. Hiroto is then sent flying and crashes into the wall.*

Aphrodi: What were you doing, HIROTO??

Hiroto: Uuuuh...I-I needed to go to the...bathroom?

Aphrodi:...Too bad. No one leaves until I say so!

Fubuki: And when will that be?

Aphrodi: God knows...HOHOHO!! DO YOU GET IT? BECAUSE OF MY MOVE- A-AND BECAUSE IT'S A SAYING- OH I CAN'T! IT'S JUST SO FUNNY!! HOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Everyone else: *sweatdrops*

Aphrodi: Ahem. Anyway, I shall now continue my tale of greatness-

Endou: Hey guys! Want to hear a tale from a REAL captain!

Everyone Else: No.

Endou: It all began when-

Aphrodi: HEY! I WAS TELLING A STORY!!

Endou: WELL I WAS TELLING A BETTER STORY!

Aphrodi: OH PLEASE! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE BETTER THAN A STORY ABOUT YOURS TRULY?!

Endou: A STORY ABOUT YOURS TRULY!!

Aphrodi: SO A STORY ABOUT ME, THEN?!

Endou: NO! I SAID A STORY ABOUT YOURS TRULY, MEANING ME!!

Aphrodi: BUT I AM YOURS TRULY!

Endou: THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS-

Midorikawa: (whispers to the others: Now's our chance. Let's get out of here.)

*Everyone but Endou and Aphrodi tiptoes out of the room, leaving Endou and Aphrodi bickering about "Yours Truly" for another few hours. When they eventually realise everyone else is gone, they then start to argue about that for another hour or so, until Gouenji gets ticked off of them not coming to their senses. He goes back inside and Bakunetsu Screws them all the around the world twice before they land in England and have to buy a flight back to Japan.*

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I can't think of what to write YET AGAIN so I'll just start rambling nonsense like how weird I am for writing about about not knowing what to write about and being weird.

OK BYE!!