Chapter 9

Ok, third and final chapter of the day! What am I going to write here? Since my imagination is failing me, I'll just write what I'm thinking right now! And that would be what you are reading right now. That's enough of that, let's get started!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Marry Endou

OR

Marry Asuto

Endou: E-EH! I though we agreed that I was gonna marry mah Sakka ball! We're deciding on decorations for our wedding! I'm thinking, lots of soccer-themed bunting. And as for a cake...

Kazemaru: (Mumbles to himself: why he'd pick a soccer ball over me, I will never know...)

Endou: What was that, Kaze?-

Kazemaru: Nothing!!

Fubuki: Anyway, don't worry, Captain! It's just a hypothetical question. It's not like you'll actually have to marry them, right?...right?

Asuto: Yeah. I don't know about marrying someone I've literally never seen before.*sweatdrops* Heck I'm not even sure if I'm interested in marrying at all!

Everyone People Ship Asuto With:*goes and sulks in the corner* T_T

Asuto:* glances over at the people who are quietly dying of heartbreak* Hm? What's up with them?

Kidou: I'm sure they're fine.

Fudou: Are you sure, I mean, they look like they're cryin-

Kidou: Shut up, Fudou

Fudou: Will you ever stop saying that?

Kidou: Nope. It's the only thing that brings me happiness in life. Apart from penguins of course. Now do me a favour and...shut up, Fudou.

Haruna: What about me? Don't I bring you happiness in life?

Kidou: Yes Haruna. You and penguins bring me happiness in life.

Endou: wHaT abOuT sAKkA?

Kidou: And soccer.

Asuto: I feel like we're going off topic.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Why do I feel like a lot of hearts were broken when they found out Endou married Natsumi in GO? Just how many people have been shipped with Endou? I know there's been Kazemaru, Gouenji, Kidou and Natsumi. I think people also shipped him with Aki. That one episode in season three when they're late to that fancy party with the Knights Of Queen explains it all...

Bye for now!