Chapter 7

Woo! Another chapter! I'll probably be updating these 2-3 times a day. It might be a bit ambitious but I'll do my best! And with that said, let's get on with it.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Would You Rather

Gouenji Shuuya be the ultimate striker

OR

Kozoumaru be the ultimate striker

Kozoumaru: I want to be the ultimate striker, and surpass Gouenji!

Hiura: You two are basically just clones of each other. It was like someone just hit copy and paste. I must investigate *turns into a detective and runs off* Golem!

Iwato:*sweatdrops* Coming! (mutters to the others: help me...)

Ichihoshi: So, back to the matter at hand, who would you guys rather be the ultimate striker?

*silence*

Nosaka: 3, 2, 1...

Haizaki: well, obviously it's gonna be Gouenji. I mean, is there really another option here?

Kozoumaru: Hey! I'm just a good a striker as him! If not, better!

Fudou: Riiiiigghht...

Kidou: Shut up, Fudou.

Gouenji: Guys, is this really something we should be arguing about?

Hiroto (Kira): Exactly, this isn't something to argue over...because the answer's obvious. Neither of those two are worthy to be the ultimate striker anyways. That's why you should all just pick me! After all, I am the God Strik-

Haizaki: Oh shut up! 

Hiroto: You're just jealous of my supreme skills, you lowlife devil!

Kozoumaru: And what about me! I was actually in the question, you know!

*Everyone starts arguing*

Nosaka:*eats watermelon in the corner with Nishikage* Let's go.

Nishikage: Yes, Nosaka.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

So, Endou has is Sakka, Kidou has his penguins, Haizaki has his precious teddy bear and Nosaka has his watermelon. What a collection of random interests we have here! Oh yeah! And Tsunami has his ocean! There's probably more and I'm just forgetting about them.

See you later!