Prologue

Creek's POV

             Centuries ago, the Sun released a drop of pure sunlight to the Earth. It fell on the cliffs nearby the Popific Ocean. From it grew a pink and orange flower, a magical flower. It had the power to heal and grow all things. 

             Years passed, and a young boy named Creek once stumbled across it while playing with his friends. (Yes he has friends) An inscription was etched onto the rock it grew behind.

            Flower gleam and glow,                                                                                          Let your power shine,                                                                                              Make the clock reverse,                                                                                            Bring back what once was mine,                                                                           What once was mine.

           As he said it, the flower glowed orange, and a few scrapes he had gotten were healed. His eyes widened in shock, and he decided he would need to come back.

          For decades, Creek healed himself and preserved his youth. He felt the flower belonged to him, and no one may use it except him. He sang to the flower, and felt a familiar rush of healing surround him. He smirked with pleasure. he watered the flower and watched it grow.

          "Over here! I think I've found it!" a royal guard hollered. Creek quickly covered the flower and ran behind some bushes. Unluckily for Creek, the flower glowed too brightly, and the guard spotted it. Creek watched as they uprooted his flower and put it in soil in a cart. They went off in a boat back toward the kingdom. Creek didn't know why they needed it, but he wasn't going to let the king stop him from being handsome. (A/N News Flash Creek, you're not handsome!) So he followed them all the way to the castle.