Chapter 2- Kidnapped!

Creek's POV

I hid in the bustling village until nightfall, then crept into the castle. Those guards are so dumb. I mean, if I were a guard, I bet I would be beloved by everyone. I thew a rope to the edge of the princess's bedroom, and climbed to her windowsill and quietly cut a hole in her window. I stepped in her bedroom, and tip-toed to the door. I quickly scanned the room, since I was here anyway, and my eyes landed on a glass bowl near the princess's bedside, with nothing but a withered pink flower petal. I let out a gasp and rushed to her bed. I stared at her pink hair, which was beginning to take on an orange hue. I mumbled the incantation, and sure enough, her hair glowed orange. 'She has the power now,' I mumbled. I couldn't take it away from her now, if I need the power, I need her. I sighed. I never wanted to kidnap anybody, but it had to be done. I picked up the sleeping princess, but she wailed, knowing it wasn't her father. Royal guards burst through the door, and King Peppy followed.

"Get her back!" the king exclaimed.

"Sorry it had to be like this," I smirked at the king, and jumped out the window.

"Nooo, Poppy! Guards, get him!" I heard the king behind me. I ran towards the woods, and twisted around the trees until I lost them. I left the kingdom with the unconscious princess, my flower.

Poppy's POV

I passed out in fear, and when I woke up, I was tied to a chair-with licorice. I couldn't help it, I began eating the sweet candy. (A/N Who else here likes licorice?

"Hello Princess," a shadowed figure said in an English accent.

"Hi!" I said brightly, hoping to make friends with the weird person. "I'm Poppy!"

"Yes, yes, I know," he said impatiently, stepping into the light. My face fell, and I continued eating licorice. "I'm Creek, your, uh, distant cousin," I perked up.

"Oh, wow cool! I've never met family! Let's play a game!" I rambled, excited. 

"NO! No games," Creek yelled. "I'm goin to take care of you here okay? My mission is to keep your ha- um, you safe.  

"But what about my dad?" I asked. "Can he stay too?" 

"No, I'll take care of you, because your dad is sick now too," He informed me. 

"Oh," I continued eating licorice. (A/N XD That would be me

"We are going to have lots of fun together, but there is just one rule. NEVER LEAVE THE POD." Creek said. 

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because the world is wanting your hair, and you have to stay in hiding," he said, as if that was obvious.

"Why would they want my hair?" I questioned, confused.

Creek sang a song (A/N I'm too lazy to put lyrics rn) and my hair began to glow orange, and Creek's wrinkles softened. 

"Wow! I didn't know my hair could do that!" I exclaimed.

"That's why we need to keep you safe," Creek said.

"Yes, sir," I said. I grinned, I have powers!

Creek threw a little green powder in my face, and I fell asleep, my mind letting go of my past as a princess...

(A/N the green powder is forgetting powder, she blurs outeverything she knows in her past)