☀️ 23

Chapter twenty three

KAKAGISING lang ni Sunshine at hindi nito maiwasang mapangiti habang pinagmamasdan and kasintahan na ang himbing ng tulog, they stayed in that island for the rest of the day dahil wala ng byahe pabalik sa port; kahapon lang sila nakabalik kaya ayun, tulog kaagad pagkadating sa condo ng binata.

She can't help but to close her eyes and savor the heat of his body, at last; she was in his arms again.

"Good morning." Sunshine said when he slowly opened his eyes, the sun rays from the window are giving variance to his features. Lance looks like a fallen angel from heaven, she gently traced his jaw with her fingers.

"Good morning, love." Sunshine bit her lip at his response, she doesn't mind getting crazy over and over again on his husky voice. It makes her feel things.

"Did you sleep well?"

Lance bit the inside of his cheeks, doing his best to suppress a smile while watching Sunshine getting distracted by admiring him. Their eyes screamed love, no doubt she's the woman he loves.

The previous tragedy was fixed by his father, he was unconscious after hearing the explosion. Lance thought that he was gonna die, leaving his other half behind; not being able to go back again in her arms. When he woke up, Lance can't help but to thank God for letting him live but confusion immediately invaded his senses. Napunta siya sa isang isla at hindi nito alam kung saan ang lugar na iyon, he didn't even know that he was in Carles, Iloilo.

Akala niya habang buhay na itong makukulong doon, wala naman siyang bangka para ihatid ito sa port. He can't describe what he felt that day when Sunshine hugged him with such yearning, akala nito ay patay na siya because they didn't see traces of him anywhere except for the ring. Alam naman ng binata na may gusto ang sekretarya sakaniya pero hindi nito 'yun pinansin.

Halata naman na siya ang dahilan kung bakit nag-apply ang dalaga, pero pinapasok niya parin ito dahil kaylangan ni Lance ng sekretarya sa mga panahong iyon. Hindi pa tumagal ang dalaga ng isang linggo ay kaagad niya itong tinanggalan ng trabaho, and he thinks that was the starting point of everything. Mapapatawad niya ito sa pag kidnap sakaniya, but the explosion? Definitely no, he lost an angel; many was harmed. He can repair the damages but the scar will forever mark their hearts, pati ang pinaghirapan nitong mga gamot ay nadamay sa apoy.

They were lucky to survive.

He thought that their painful past was enough for destiny to stop playing games on them, but he was wrong. May isa pa palang humahadlang sa relasyon nila, who knows what will happen in the future? They might experience worse hurdles in life, but he's sure thay they will always end in each other's embrace. Just like how they fix their problems under the sunset.

"I did, hugging you while sleeping seems to put me in cloud nine everytime." Napangiti si Sunshine sa sagot ni Lance, pareho ang epekto  nito sakaniya.

"I slept on this bed alone for days, I really missed you." She pouted like a kid before snuggling into his chest, Lance straight away wrapped his hands around her.

She gives this glow that made him curious, she looks blooming than usual.

"And I missed you too, love. Wait, iyan lang ang nami-miss mo? Hindi mo ba miss ang mainit na pagtatagpo natin sa kama?" She slapped his chest and let out a giggle.

Of course she did, like really.

Sunshine began to kiss his naked chest, he sleeps half-naked which gave her the opportunity to do everything she wants. Slowly, she gently glided her lips going up to his neck, she can't help but to smirk when she felt the goosebumps all of over his body. Sunshine gave him a peck before sitting on his stomach, she removed her clothes at a leisurely pace.