Playoffs Pt2

Chris' Pov

As we pulled into the parking lot a ton of people were already there, either from our side of the team or our enemies team. Haha, yeah I don't know that much on this game but I try to because of Chandler.

We find parking on the other side of the field, people already crowding the entrance. "Alright so who wants to go save us some spots?" Angie says, "Not me!" I and Angie say together looking at Jimmy. "Oh yeah, I would love to save us some seats. I'll text you guys where I'm at good luck trying to get in losers." He says taking his poster and heading to the entrance of the park. We laugh as we take the snacks and place them into a random bag we find, trying to not look suspicious.

"So," She says fiddling with the car keys and the poster board, "When are you gonna tell him that you like Chan-Chan?" I smile at the nickname I gave him, a certain heat plastering onto my cheeks. "Aww, you're already blushing. Cute! He has to have a nickname for you! Chris tell me! I wanna know!"

I sigh as we make it to the entrance of the park the lights shining bright on the field and the makeshift stadium we have. We take out our school Id's for added security, it's kinda weird but whatever. We walk through the gates and my phone buzzes.

JiMbO:
Guess where I got seats at?

MeMe LoRd:
Where did you get seats at?

JiMbO:
At the front, ha you could never! Now hurry
up and come over here. Section A row 1 seats 3,4,5.

MeMe LoRd:
That frickin awesome nice going Jim and alr be there right now.

"Jimmy found seats at the front. Let's go." She smiles, "I know he could find good seats." We walk through a crowd of people and different rows of seats and we finally see Jimbo sitting there already drinking something, the poster in hand.

"How the hell did you already get something to drink? You were only gone for like 10 minutes? There's a shit ton of people at the snack stand?!" He smiles, " I'm full of surprises. Nah just kidding, I got this at the snack stand with a couple of other friends that are here. They were in line waiting and they invited me. Anyways sit down the games about to start."

Angie sits on the right side of Jimmy as I sit on my sister's right. She reveals the bag of snacks, pulling out hot Cheetos and sour patch kids. "The games barely starting, really sis?" She nods smiling and opening the box of candy, "Yes bro. Never take snacks away from a woman or she will kill you. Just a forewarning gentleman. Well Jimmy only, BUT WHATEVER!" She says smirking at me, Jimmy laughing. "Shut up Angie or imma-"

"Welcome parents, teachers, and students to our annual playoffs game! We would like to welcome you to our 2 teams that will be facing off on this lovely night. But first an announcement from the coaches on both sides." The speakers announce to the whole crowd, making us go quiet.

"Welcome everyone to our annual playoffs game. Parents I hope you are all proud of your kids for making this far into this game and the position they play. And yeah that's it. Now I welcome the other coach from Franklin High." Coach Will says handing off the mic to the other coach. You could see the players on their side of the dugouts, some of them getting rowdy but mostly paying attention to the speeches.

As the other side's coach goes I try to find Chandler in the dugout, but to no avail, I couldn't. "Looking for your boyyyyfriend?"