New hoodie

Don't we all love to steal our significant other's sweaters or hoodies? Cuz i do 🥺

Chris' Pov
I looked at myself in his room mirror. I had some beast sweats on with some Gucci slides on. Admiring the new hoodie Chandler had just gotten. It's big on me and I flap my arm's out, thinking I'm some kind of bird.

The hoodie reached down to my knees, the hood reaching over my face as I try to see from it. I tilt my head back, far, to finally see a little bit of the mirror. I giggle to myself as I wait for him to come in his room.

As I'm checking myself out, I wrap my arms around myself. Taking in the scent of the hoodie, already smelling like his cologne.  As I sway back and forth I feel arms wrap around my waist. The persons face buried into my neck.

"Hey." He says, a little muffled as he's hunched over due to our height difference. Which I totally love and dislike at sometimes. "Hiiiii!" I say as I put my hands on top of his. I start to sway us and his hold on me gets a little tighter.

"I like my hoodie on you. Even though it's a new one." He says putting his head on top of mine. I giggle as he checks me out in the mirror. The hoodie being a whole big blanket on my and on him, just a regular hoodie.

"You like it?" I nod, "Yeah, I love it. Why?" He chuckles, "It looks good on you. Keep it." I jerk my head back a little, confused. "But it's your new one. I can't just take it." He smiles, "It's fine, you look really cute in it. Plus, it's a reminder that you're mine. No one else's."

I blush as he picks me up and sets me down on his bed. Him climbing up on top of me and and laying on my chest. "Thank you. I will love this hoodie forever." He chuckles, "Yeah. You're welcome, goodnight." He sighs as he shuffles to find a relaxing position, still on top of me. "Goodnight Chan. Love you." He snuggles up closer, "Love you too." He mumbles.

A little short one. Hope you like it :)