Nail polish

Angie's pov
"Hey Chris, pass me the black and blue nail polish, yeah?" I ask him taking my socks off and pulling my legs to my chest.

"Alright. Here. Which colors are you doing your hands and feet?" I think for a moment, "I don't know. Which color should I do my feet?" We think for a moment then Chandler pops up. Propping his elbows on my bed, laying down.

"How about black? The light blue is a nice color for your hands." I smile, patting his head. "I think I'll go with that. How does that sound Chris?" He looks over to me leaving his sight of all the other nail polish colors I have.

"Yeah that sounds good." He says going back to them, scanning over the colors. "Chris?" I ask shaking the little bottle, "Hm?"

"If you want to, you can paint your nails. There's nothing wrong with that." He looks up at me, a little surprised. "A-are you sure? I mean, I don't want to look weird and dumb for having nail polish on." I shake my head, opening the black nail polish brush.

"Chandler, would it be weird if Chris had nail polish on?" He looks up from his phone, looking over to Chris smiling.

"Nah. I don't think so. And so what if he has nail polish on, it probably look pretty cool. And if anyone says else wise I'll just beat them up. What color you choosing?" He gets up from my bed and going over to Chris who's looking over the colors.

They are so cute.

Chris' pov
I scan the different colors, a smile on my face knowing that I could paint my nails.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really into that kinda thing, but I just want to try it. It seems fun.

"So what color you choosing?" Chandler asks looking over the colors as well.

"I actually don't know yet. Which one should I choose?" We pick up some of the different colors, pink, red, purple, then dark blue. I liked the dark blue one a lot and so did he. We sat back down on her bed, her finishing her nails.

"So what color did you pick?" I hold up the bottle and she smiles nodding. "Ready?" He asks shaking the bottle. I nod holding my hand out.

"Alright." He takes my hand in his, gently holding mine. He takes out the brush and starts to paint them, a smile on all of our faces.

About 10 minutes later he's done. Smiling at his finished work. I look at my hands, holding them up to my face. I smile wide, "Wow Chandler. These came out amazing. Nice job!" He chuckles taking my hand and kissing it.

"No problem. I try my best." I blush as he still holding my hand. "Yeah nice job, Chandler. Well I'm going to show mom. See ya." She gets up from her bed and goes to show our mom in the other room.

"You should keep painting your nails. They look pretty cool and cute." He says smiling, touching my nails.

"Are you sure?" His smile fades going into a serious one.

"Yeah I'm serious. Who cares what others think. It's what you wanna do. Plus, you look really cute." I blush again as he takes my hand with his pulling me closer to him.

I sit in between his legs, hugging me from behind. My hands still in his. He interlocks our fingers together, bringing our hands up to his lips, kissing my hand again.

So here it is. A little one. Hope u like it :)