Short people problems

I took the chance and I'm doing this one. I'm sorry to all short people (im also one its okay) have a nice day toll and smoll kings and queens 👑😤💖

Chris' Pov
Damn it. I try to grab the dust pan once again. Son of a bitch, why can't I get it?! Why the hell is the shelf so high up!? I try to grab the handle of the dust pan but can't. I huff, crossing my arms against my chest, trying to find another way of getting it.

Just then, Chandler comes in. A bag of gushers in hand and a mouth full of them. "Whags shhup Chis?" I look at him confused, but dismiss it.

"I'm trying to get the dust pan but I can't. I'm to short." I mumble that last part under my breath. He laughs placing the bag on the ground and finishing the mouth full he had.

He comes at me, extending his arm as he grabs the dust pan, smirking like always. "Why you have to be so short Chrissy? Can't you at least grow a bit?" He starts to slowly back away my glare not leaving his.

With the dust pan in hand I start to run after him. He takes off laughing as I try to hit him for basically calling me a short ass.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it! I'm sorry don't hit me please?!!" He's practically laughing and pleading as he leads us up the stairs to his room. But Chandler being Chandler he slips and falls on his back on the last step. Me falling on top of him. The dust pan falling down the stairs but I ignored it, for now.

I use my hands and arms to prop myself up, coming face to face with him. A blushing rising on my face and his, "Hey." He smiles, making me melt with that stupid but cute smile of his, "Hi."

"So you're taller than me for once, what are you gonna do about it?" His blush getting brighter, I cup his chin, my thumb tracing over his cheek, the stubble of his face making my thumb tingle. I feel him shiver making me smile. I look at him as his eyes look down at my lips then at me. He leans forward and so do I.

Our lips touch, his lips soft, a taste of Carmax but it's fine. He wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me closer. The kiss starts to get heated but I pull away, not trying to make out on the floor. Us both breathless.

"Damn." He huffs a big smile plastered on his face. "See, us short people always win." I say as he rolls his eyes. Letting go of his grip around my neck he grabs my face trying to kiss me again. I pull away as he pouts. "Come on, one more?" He pouts giving me puppy dog eyes. I look away, I always fall for those.

"No. I'm not falling for that, again. Plus, I'm not about to make out on a dirty floor. That's what I was going to clean in the first place. Now get up so I can clean this place a little." I get up feeling his glare burning a hole through my back.

"Chan, I'll give you another one if you get up." I face him as he gets up quickly, smiling. He comes up to me looking down and I get embarrassed.

He smiles already leaning down. "The tall one's always win." He captures my lips again, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He starts to move us, walking backwards towards his room. Not breaking the kiss. As we reach his room he closes the door with my back pressed against it. He breaks it with us panting. Our faces looking like tomatoes.

"How about you clean tomorrow?" I roll my eyes smiling, "Fine. You're helping me though." He nods, leaning in again.

"Short people always lose."

Woah I'd never thought i could do that. Then that means 😳 ITS TOOO EARLY FOR THAT!!! 😂 well i added some spice 🌶 to the ending hope u enjoyed it laterz cool beans 😎