・˚:⋆*Ghostface・˚:⋆*

~Your POV~

I picked through the bag of popcorn, my eyes never leaving the TV screen. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was one of my favorite horror movies. I mean, what's not to love about it? There's Leatherface, a chainsaw-wiedling maniac who wears his victims faces, and his amazingly decorated home-

The phone on the table next to me let out a ring or two. But, I wasn't about to let it ruin the movie. If I answer, it'll be done quickly.

I picked up the bulky remote to pause the movie, then answered the phone. "Hello?" "Hello, who is this?" A mans voice spoke up, deep and raspy. "Why would you call my number if you didn't know who it was?"

"I don't know. Sorry." "Whatever." I hung up the phone, ready to unpause the movie before it started ringing again. I hesitated before reaching at it again, holding it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I called out again. "Hello, Y/n." It was the same voice as before, nothing unexpected. "Hi? Why're calling me again, I'm trying to watch a movie?"

"Oh. What?" "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." "That's the one with the guy who uses a chainsaw and wears other peoples faces, right?" "Yeah, Leatherface. Now, can I let you go to watch it?" "I just wanna talk to you for a minute." "Oh, yeah? About what?" I snarked. "What's your favorite scary movie?" "Haven't you figured that out already?"

"Right, right..how about we play a game?" "What kind of game?" "Movie trivia." "Great. I can trivia your ass under the table." "Who played Leatherface first?" The voice asked, jumping straight to the questions. "Too easy. Gunner Hansen."

"Who was the killer in Friday the 13th?" "Jason's mother, Pamela. Kinda hard to forget her getting her head cut off. Everything else is Jason." "Jason's weapon?" "He has a lot of weapons, but, people know him for his machete."

"You're good at this." "Well, don't I get to ask you some questions, now?" "Go ahead." "Hm..in Sleepaway Camp, what was the camps name?" "I uh.." the voice let out a nervous laugh. "I don't know." "Camp Arawak. Anyways, what's your favorite scary movie?" "Halloween." "Of course, you seem like the type. Got anymore questions for me?"

I sat up from the couch, finally, walking to the kitchen. "What door am I at?" "What?" I asked, reaching into one of the cabinets for a cup and turning on the sink. "What door am I at?" I let out a small laugh.

"I think it's time I finish the movie." I hung up the phone. When I put the cup under the running water, the phone started ringing again. I picked it up, ready to tell whoever that I was done playing his game. "You never answered my question." I couldn't even get the words out before he said that.

"Can I please get back to watching my movie?" "Not unless you want to die." The voice sounded different this time, more..dark. "What?" I questioned, again letting out an uneasy laugh. "What door am I at?"

I walked away from the counter, holding the phone to my side. I approached the backdoor hesitantly, lifting up the blinds and looking out. I just barely saw something move in the dark. I lifted the phone back up to my ear. "The back."

"Do you see me, Y/n?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat. "How do you know my name?" "I know all about you." "What do you want?!" I screamed into the phone. "To see what your insides look like." I backed away from the door, turning around to run.

"I wouldn't even think about running." After he said that, a loud crash came from behind me. I whipped my head around for a second to see that a plant had been thrown through the glass, leaving it all over the kitchen floor, but still didn't see anyone.

I ran past the couch, sprinting towards the front door. "Shit, shit, shit,"I mumbled to myself, as my hands fumbled, trying to slide the chain lock.

I looked back behind me, still seeing no one. When the sliding lock came loose, I went down to twist the bolt, and used the nob to open up the door. When I got a foot out the door, it slammed in on me. I screamed in pain, looking to my side.

There stood a figure, in a black cloak and ghost mask. "What do you want?!" I shouted, trying to pull my foot out from the door. It stayed silent, before pulling something out from behind them, a knife.

"Leave me alone!" When I finally got my foot out, I limped down the hallway and up the stairs. When I got into my room, I slammed the door shut and looked for something to barricade it. I went over to my dresser, grabbing on the corners, and pulling it back towards me.

I kept looking from the dresser to the door, knowing I was going too slow. I stayed silent and stopped moving for a second to listen around me.

There was a tapping sound coming from the closet. Hesitantly, I made my way towards it, opening the door quickly. There, stood the same figure. Was there two?

I didn't give myself time to get that answered, but instead thought of the movie I'd been watching. Sally jumped out of the window twice to escape Leatherface. What's once for me?

I looked ahead of me to the window, as the figure tried to grab onto me. I tried to ignore the pain in my foot, as I ran straight into the glass, keeping my arms out in front of me.

There were a couple of newly leaved bushes beneath me, where my fall landed. It took me about a minute before my breathing slowed and I could begin to move again. Once I scrambled out of the bush, I laid down on the grass, looking up at the window.

The figure stood there, its head tilted, watching me for a moment before disappearing.

-

This is a bit more lengthier, and like it wasn't Billy or Stu specifically but like just a straight up attack from Ghostface. Also I know that like the Freddy imagine also featured and attack, and I'll try to like get away from that..anyways, have a great day/night, bye <3