Chapter 17

Luke's POV

We just finished our last show of WWA and we get to go home now! Which also means we have to wake up at the crack.

"Hey guys so it's like 3:30 where we are. We can't wait to go home!" Ashton grins. I stand behind him pouting.

"Luke needs his beauty sleep. Which he hasn't had yet!" Ashton giggles.

"The ugliness! I'm blinded!" Michael squeals. I roll my eyes.

"Anyways we're all really tired, we look like crap, and we're caffeine deprived! Send help!" He says and blows a kiss at the camera. I smile and sit down again.

"No little sister, we are stuck in LA because of a thunderstorm. Great..." Michael groans.

"Hemmings your girlfriend wants to take to you." Michael announces loudly. I roll my eyes.

"Hi Cat!" I grin. Michael mocks me. I give him the bird and keep talking.

"We're almost going to get on the plane soon. I miss youuu." I sing.

"Aw Lukey I miss you too!" Cat giggles.

"Can't wait to see you. I am so taking you out when we get back." I tell her.

"Thanks Luke. Dog Park?" She asks.

"All I'm saying is dress a little fancier." I smirk and hang up.

Catherine's POV

Agghhh. What does dress fancy mean. Is he wearing a tuxedo?!

I decide to ask Michael to spy for me.

Hey baby sis, he's taking you to a fancy restaurant. You'll need a nice dress because he's wearing a tux. Since you have no dresses, I already called Jonas to help you.

I gasp as there's a knock on the door. "Whoo Cat I brought some dresses!" Jonas squeals. I groan. She lays the dresses on the floor with a proud grin.

I glance at my phone again. Another text from Michael.

Turns out it's a band dinner/tour celebration with our families. Ugh.

Oh good. At least now I can ask Mum. "Mom what are you wearing to the dinner tonight!?" I holler. She appears in the doorway.

"Well I'm wearing my nice black dress. What are you wearing?" She asks. "I don't know. That's why Jonas is here. Also Mikey's pissed about wearing a tux." I laugh.

"Classic. Have fun sweetie. Take care of her Elizabeth!" She grins. Jonas scoffs when she leaves.

"Alright. How about this one?" Jonas beams, holding up a tight pink dress. "No."

"This one?"

"I hate yellow."

"This one?!"

"Absolutely not Elizabeth there isn't a bottom half!"

"Fine. How about this one."

"Yeah I guess it's okay." I grin, taking the black lace dress in my hands. "Go try it on!" She exclaims, pulling me up and shoving me into the bathroom.

I curse her, then slip on the dress. I love it!

"Are you done?!" Jonas shouts, pounding on the door. I turn the handle, causing her to fall in.

"Ow that- *gasp* You look perfect!" She squeals.

"Thank you. Let me go show my mom and make sure it's okay." I explain, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.