~ Chapter 15 ~

That night, Duncan nearly wanted to sleep in the girls' side of the cabin. He gently cupped both sides of Armana's face when he gave her one more kiss.

"Let go." Armana smiled.

Her voice was slightly muffled due to Duncan's hands squishing her cheeks together.

"I don't want to. I think I'll just sleep with you tonight." He chose.
Armana's smile grew as she shook her head, "No, you need to go to bed, mister. No boys allowed."

She ruffled her hand through his hair as she said so, seeing how he relaxed under the sensation. She then softly pushed him towards the door.

"Goodnight." He wished her.
"Goodnight."

As everyone was still getting ready to go to bed, Armana settled into her plaid pajama set. Before she could read a book until she fell asleep, she heard the floorboards squeaking close to her.

"Wassup, is something wrong?" She asked, confused why they were smiling.
"Remember when I said 'we'll talk later'?" Bridgette recalled. "This is later."
"Jojo's in on it too?"
"You can definitely trust me more than the guy that's making this tv show and the people filming it. They're always quick to record stuff just to have drama or to spice up each episode. For me, all I'd be asking for is to at least have a person I can talk to. Plus I wanna do your hair."

Armana gladly let's Jojo sit behind her after she grabbed her hair products. She first moisturized her hair with Cantu Coconut curling cream, which moisturizes and strengthens strands with pure Shea butter to define curls without weighing them down. She next sectioned her hair into four parts, clipping one in place and deciding to start on the bottom right one first. She spritzed a bit of water to help hydrate her hair and went with a wide tooth comb to detangle her coarse strands. Then she parted a smaller section and began to twist, twisting the hair over and under until she reached the ends. This repeated through her thick head of hair.

"Soo?" Bridgette initiates the topic.
"Soo what do you want to know?" Armana questioned.
"What were you dreaming about?"

The girl bit her lip, the events replaying in her mind like she could ever forget them. Her blood pressure increased, feeling a rise in her body temperature as the nerves in her nipples reacted to the stimuli of her thoughts of him.

"We were in the woods," She began, keeping her voice low. "I could barely tell his features but I knew his hairstyle, the physique of his face and his broad shoulders. I was laying on the ground...my pants were off—well both of ours was. In my dream, I didn't look down, I only looked towards his face and felt this pressure between my hips. It was like I could actually feel it, like it was really happening..."

As Armana explained, she heard quiet interjections from Jojo of oohs or mm-mm. It lifted the seriousness of the subject and caused Armana to playfully hit Jojo because of her commentary. But Bridgette studied over Armana's expression; deep in thought and as if anchored by this curiosity.

She sighed before continuing, "The night might've been cold; I could see our breath exhaling out as puffs of smoke. Our breath became like speech bubbles and each time I heard my name, my name was written as if it belonged to someone...like someone was speaking to me. The clouds of our breath then took shapes on people, more familiarly you guys. They only looked like figures as they surrounded us. Duncan had inhaled all of the smoke in and when he exhaled, a huge speech bubble popped up. That was when I woke up to you calling my name."
"That definitely sounds as erotic as a wet dream." Jojo giggled.
"Yeah, that's a bit of a weird dream...now I understand why you were moaning."
Armana groaned much to Bridgette's amusement. She crossed her arms and asked, "Did you tell anyone else about it?"
"No, as much as I was thinking about it all day."
Armana shook her head but thought.
"It's pretty strange though," She called her dream. "I never had a wet dream before."
"I can agree with you. I heard our dreams can be influenced by our waking lives. Was there anything that had to do with where you were like something that had to do with you in the woods?"