That's My Twins

Aimes Pov.
I was so not optimistic on going to school. To make matters worse, Casey decided she would shove me into a dress for the preppy snobs. Now I don’t do dresses, and everyone knows it. Casey drove us to the old hangout.

“Watch out mom you might get-

Smash!

“Hit” Charlie was cut off by a puck hitting the side of the car. I chuckled.

“Don’t worry about us Casey” I smiled as we got out of the car.

“You’re right. As long as I got Aimes and the Ducks, I should be able to handle a new school” Charlie smirked.

“And I can tag along and screw it all up” I smirked

Casey winked at us.

“That’s my Twins“ she smiled.

 We waved before closing the door. We walked down the alley seeing Fulton.

“Hey Fulton. You ever think about shooting back into the alley and not into the street?” I smirked.

“Not really” Fulton chuckled “Hey nice dress Bombay” he snickered.

“Zip it!” I snapped. He held up his hands in surrender.

I looked beside me. Charlie had taken off his jacket and had his green Ducks Jersey underneath. I smiled. Fulton shot another puck, it skimmed a cat and broke a window. Charlie and I cringed.

“I just found out Portman isn’t coming” Fulton complained “He’s staying in Chicago, how uncool is that?”

“No, you gotta be kidding me” Charlie and I chorused.

“Found out Bombay bailed and he bailed too” Fulton sighed.

I went around the corner hearing Fulton say something about being Mr. Bash now. I had packed some clothes into my backpack. I slipped on the ripped acid washed jeans, and pulled off the dress leaving me in a black tank top. I pulled on my green Ducks jersey like Charlie, before pulling my Northstars baseball cap on my head backwards and slipping on my black leather jacket.

I came out from behind the corner hearing a new voice.

“Ow hey watch it please!” 

Fulton, who have you hit this time.

“Oh hey Goldie” I smirked.

“Hey now the Queen looks like herself” Fulton smirked.

“Didn’t mom spend like 20 mintes trying to get you in that dress?” Charlie laughed.

I nodded, smirking then turned back to the in pain Goldberg.

“You okay Goldberg?” I chuckled as I pulled on my skates

“That hurt” he whined.

“Sorry Goldberg” Fulton chuckled.

“Oh no problem guys. Life isn’t bad enough I gotta worry about being nailed off the ice too” he smiled sarcastically “Why am I alway getting shot at?”

“You’re a goalie Goldberg. Deal” I stated.

“Well put. Thanks Aimes real sensitive” he nodded sarcastically still.

“You’re welcome” I bowed.

“Well! Let’s go. We wouldn’t want to keep the preppy snobs waiting” Charlie chuckled.

“Ugh do I have to!” I whineed over dramatically.

“If I have to you have to” Charlie reasoned.