I Can't Move

Aimes Pov.
A few days later I found myself being chased around my dorm room by Guy, Connie, Julie and Linda as well, while Fulton kept the door shut.

“Would you guys knock it off!” I yelled.

“No!” the girls yelled.

I stood on my bed. 

“You guys are crazy! Do you have any clue what this will do to my mental state!” I yelled.

“Do you have any clue what this will do to Adams mind?” Guy countered with a smirk.

I sighed.

“Aimes look at me” Julie smiled leading me off the bed “You’re like a sister to me, and I just think it’s a good idea. Adam will love it, I guarantee. But we won’t force you if-

“Yes we will” Guy and Connie smirked with their arms crossed.

“Alright come on” Fulton chuckled.

He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom.

“Fulton knock it off!” I yelled.

I tried to get lose but it was no use. Fulton then set me down in the bathroom and Connie threw the dreaded piece of clothing in before they slammed the door shut. 

“You guys are the worst!” I yelled.

“You love us!” they all chorused from the other side of the door.

I sighed, but chuckled. Yeah, yeah I do. I sighed and looked at the piece of clothing in my hands. It’s not that it was an ugly dress, it would just be ugly on me. But I see no way out of this.

“Okay okay. I put on the dress. But I choose shoes and hair, and absolutely no make up” I ordered.

“Shoes and no makeup, but I take less than ten mintes on your hair,” Connie countered.

I groaned.

“Ugh! Fine!” I groaned.

I heard them all cheer. I rolled my eyes before changing into the flowy piece of fabric. I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh boy, this is weird. I sighed and stepped out of the door. Everyone’s faces lit up instantly. Guy was the first to walk up to me.

“You look beautiful Aimes” he smiled.

I gave him a small smile back and we all engulfed each other in a large hug.

“Alright! Hair” Linda exclaimed.

I groaned again as I was shoved onto the bed. After 7 mintes of solid torture, we were ready to go.

__

I wasn’t going with Adam, Connie’s mom was driving us.

“Aimes! I think” she chuckled.

“Ah!!” I groaned.

Everyone laughed as we piled into the car. As usual, when Mrs. Moreau drove us places, we were late. It was 6:10 when we got to the restaurant.

“Are you children a part of the hockey team?” a posh man asked at the front door.

“Yes we are” Julie nodded.

“Right this way” the man smiled and everyone followed him, except me. 

I was frozen. Fulton realized I wasn’t with them and came back to me.

“You alright their Bombay?” he chuckled.

“I can’t move” I sighed.

Fulton chuckled and bent down to be eye level with me.

“Aimes. I know for a fact, that there is a boy waiting for you in that room, who loves you a lot, and has been dreaming of the day he gets to see you in a dress” Fulton chuckled “He’s gonna be blown away alright. Don't worry” he smiled.

I took a deep breath and nodded before letting Fulton walk me inside. Okay, here goes nothing.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Oh my gosh thank you guys so much for 100 reads!!!! It means so much to me that you guys like this series so much!! <3 <3 Sorry fot the short chpater, also i won't be uploading tommorow