I hope you're happy

Charlies Pov.
I tried so hard no to laugh as we watched the ants crawl into the tubes and towards the Varsity’s rooms. I was pissed at all of them, including Banks. I just wish I hadn’t gotten so mad at Aimes. But she sided with them, I think. She chose Adam over me. I was mad at her, but I still wish I didn’t yell. I also wish I didn’t feel guilty towards her. Seriously! She betrayed us! Why did I feel bad? We didn’t wake her up in her and Guy's room when we made our plan. I assumed she went back there after she ran off. I smiled triumphantly as we saw the tiny troops finally start to reach the boys rooms.

Guys Pov.
Once we finished look out, Connie and I went inside the school.

“Connie hold on I wanna check on Aimes” he sighed as we passed our room.

Connie nodded and I quietly opened the door. I looked in, but I didn’t see her in her room. Where was she?

“She’s not in there” I sighed. Wait a minute, she didn’t stay in Banks room did she? “Connie what if she- 

My panic cut myself off.

“Did she?” Connie asked, knowing what I meant.

“Connie she’s allergic to-...”

“Oh no” we chorused. 

We bolted down the hallways to find the guys. Charlie and the guys laughed as they saw the Varsity boys run out of their rooms yelling. No no no!

“Guys guys!” I whisper yelled.

“What is someone coming?” Charlie asked nervously.

“No, worse. Much, much worse” Connie gasped

“What?” Charlie asked, obviously not thinking there was anything worse.

“We stopped by my room to check on Aimes” I sighed “She wasn’t there”

Charlie rolled his eyes.

“So? She’s probably just with-

Charlie cut himself off as his eyes widened. Yeah a little too late to remember Conway.

“So she’s with Banksy. So what?” Russ questioned “She chose his side didn’t she?” he scoffed.

“She’s allergic to ants, remember!” Charlie yelled.

Everyones faces lid up with realization. Suddenly we heard a scream, it was Aimes.

“Oh no” Julie sighed.

What have we done.

Aimes Pov.
I was woken up by Adam yelling. I felt tiny little itchy things all over me and looked at myself to see… oh no… ants. I screamed and tried to stand up but I fell over, on no. I felt so dizzy, I could barely focus on what was in front of me.
“Amethyst! Amethyst are you okay!“ he questioned. I shook my head but it didn’t help. I was gonna puke, I could feel it “Okay. Okay you’re okay let’s get you to the showers and get these off” Adam was trying to stay calm.

He tried to help me up but I just fell over with nausea again. I crawled over to the bathroom and puked. Adam was quick to come and hold my hair back, he’s so sweet. Once I finished, Adam picked me up and carried me so we could go to the showers. I couldn’t see where we were going, everything was blurry.

“Adam” I groaned “What happened?”

“I don’t know babe. I-” Adam cut himself off.

“What?” I looked around.

I saw a blurry group of people standing in front of us. It was the team, I could tell.

“Aimes” I heard Charlie sigh with regret.