Just Keep Talking

Aimes Pov.

My legs were killing once I finally reached the door of my dorm room. I swung it open and instantly collapsed on Guy's bed, since it was closer.

"Jeez Aimes you look dead" Connie cringed.

"Thanks Connie" I sighed. I flipped over so I wasn't on my face "God I feel dead. My legs are killing"

"What is Orion's problem with you guys?" Guy exclaimed, meaning Charlie and I.

We just shrugged. We studied for almost half an hour till Charlie checked his watch.

"Oh I gotta go. Mom will want me home soon. You staying here tonight or you wanna come with me Aimes?" Charlie asked.

"Well I wanna come with you but I don't think I can move" I chuckled.

So did everyone else.

"Here I'll carry you" Charlie smiled, pulling on his roller blades before lifting me onto his back.

"My valiant knight" I smiled.

He chuckled.

"See ya guys" We chorused

"By twins" Connie smiled.

"See ya" Guy said, and we skated off.

We were skating out of the gates when I saw.

"Oh hey Linda!" I exclaimed from Charlie's back.

She turned around and chuckled,

"Hey Aimes. You okay?" she smiled.

"Yeah. Hockey just kinda kicked my ass today" i laughed.

"Wait how do you know her name?" Charlie asked.

"I saw her last Tuesday," I chuckled.

Charlie put me down as he sat beside Linda on the bus bench. I smiled and decided to sit by the gate and just eavesdrop.

"You know. You are just like the rest of those snobs" nice one Charlie

"I am not a snob," Linda scoffed.

"Oh really?" Charlie questioned "Well, you don't like me because I'm an athlete. That's a snob, you don't even know me" he explained.

This is very fun to watch.

"If I knew you, I wouldn't like you" she nodded.

"Oh yeah?" Charlie chuckled. I snorted making Charlie look back and glare at me. I winked and he chuckled and turned back around "Well try me. Hi I'm Charlie Conway. I'm a 14 year old, almost 6 foot, non smoking leo. I like hockey, pizza and music, and I dislike everything about that school" Charlie exclaimed "except for maybe you" he smiled at Linda.

I threw a pebble at him, hitting him in the back of the head.

"Ow!" I raised an eyebrow "Oh you don't count" he waved off, making Linda and I laugh.

"Alright. What about you Aimes?" Linda smiled turning back to me.

I smiled.

"Alright. My name is Amethyst Bombay I'm a fourteen year old 5'1 nonsmoker. I dislike Bullies, School, Ants and Dresses and I like Hockey, Anything Sweet, Family and my boyfriend Adam" I smiled "Now you Linda"

She sighed.

"I'm Linda. I don't like it here either" she smiled at Charlie.

"And pizza?" Charlie pressed.

"I like pizza" she chuckled.

"Music?"

"Of course I love music. I like Pantera" she smiled.

"No way! I love pantera!" Charlie smiled "So the only thing we don't agree on is hockey. Too violent? Don't understand the rules?" Charlie questioned.

"I have to admit I've never been to a game," she sighed.

"You have never heard, of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks?" Charlie sighed. Lind shook her head "They named a pro team after us"

"Sorry" she cringed.

"Oh, man" Charlie sighed dramatically.

I was surprised how smoothly this was going. Charlie suddenly looked lost though. I stood up, finally and walked over.

"Well Charlie. We have a game on Friday" I started for him.

"Hey right! What do you say? You could come watch me-us, us play" nice one bro "then we could maybe snag a coke or something afterwards?" he turned cool again.

I chuckled and stood back a bit.

"I still don't know you that well," she sighed.

"Did I tell you I'm allergic to nuts? Any kind of nut. I swear I blow up it's kinda gross"

"Actually really gross" I cringed "But I can't judge I'm the same way with Ants and Seafood" I chuckled.

Making Linda laugh.

"And R.E.M?" Charlie continued. Linda nodded "Yeah? John Woo movies?" Linda nodded again "and I really like talking to you" he finished.

Nice one Charlie. Suddenly the bus pulled up.

"What else?" Charlie sighed.

"I don't know. Just keep talking" she smiled as she got up and onto the bus.

Charlie went to follow her but turned back to me. He gave me a somewhat desperate face.

"Go!" I chuckled "I'll stay over tomorrow" I smiled.

"You are amazing" he quickly picked me up in a hug before kissing the top of my head quickly and doing a small "yes!" before jumping on the bus. I smiled and walked back to the dorm room.

I opened the door and saw Connie and Guy on the bed making out, and Guy wasn't wearing a shirt. I quietly closed the door while trying not to laugh. I just sat in the hall outside until Adam came by.

"Hey Aimes. What's going on?" He asked, confused.

Suddenly we heard a small bang and a small moan, making me collapse my head into my hands.

"Oh" he nodded. I nodded back before Adam pulled me to my feet "Why don't we go grab an ice cream?"

"Yes please!" I exclaimed.

Adam chuckled and kissed my forehead before wrapping an arm around me as we walked off. Thank god for my boyfriend. I just wonder how Charlie's doing right now.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*