Chapter 4

Toni
January 24th, 1991

Since Janet's birthday, we always talk on the phone and flirt with each other. We have yet been able to hang out though because of our busy schedules. It sucks but it's fine.  She's been done touring since November, but her schedule was still pretty busy with interviews or what not.  She actually went to Africa for a month to be with the children over there and donate.  She's such a sweetheart and I love how much she loves kids.  Her care for the world is too sexy.  I'ma stop playing one day and make her mine.  I just don't want to rush anything.  I've been through a lot of pain and betrayal.  It's more to my past than anyone knows. 

My phone began to rang as I was watching tv. "Hello." I answered. "Hey Babygirl, how are you?" I blushed and felt an arousal.  Why does this woman do this to me ? I figured out a few weeks ago, she knew it turned me on when she calls me babygirl. Every time she says it, her voice is low and husky, making me wet and shit and not even here to fix the problem. THE GHETTO ! "Janet why must you call me that?" I asked.  "Call you what ? Babygirl?" she asked. "Yes Babygirl, you know what it does to me." I whine. "Mhm, do I really Babygirl ?" I says huskily emphasizing 'babygirl'. "Ughhh can't stand you Jackson." I say harshly.  "Whatever mamas, you love when daddy talks sweet to you." MAMAS ??? Jesus be a fence.  The nasty thoughts going through my head right now.  I'm a good girl, but damn I'll be bad for her anytime, anyplace. "Stop playing with me." I say. "My hands over here baby, so how am I doing that ?" she asked. She think it's a game I see. "Where you at Jackson?" I asked. "I'm actually home in Atlanta, that's why I called to see if you were busy." she explains. "Oh ok, what's your address, I'm on my way." I asked. "Damn you sound irritated, all demanding and shit." she laughs. "Girl what's your damn address ?"  She tells me her address and we said our goodbyes. I looked at the time, it was 7:30.  I got up and got ready.  I decided to wear some sexy since Janet want to tease a bitch and shit. I got some for that ass. 

As I stepped out the shower, I lotion my body and put on my bra...no panties, hahaha about to set her ass off.  I put on this lil black dress with my denim jacket and some jewelry.

I looked at the time and it was 8:45

I looked at the time and it was 8:45. Damn. I grabbed my keys and headed to her house.

When I get there, I realized it was the same mansion from the party. Damn this was her house all along. I parked and proceeded to the door. I ring the doorbell waiting for an answer. Janet answers the door after about five minutes. She had on some joggers and a black button down with her hair pinned up.

Even when she's comfortable she still manages to take my breath away

Even when she's comfortable she still manages to take my breath away. "Are you going to stare or come in babygirl ?" she asked. I stepped into the house and she pulls me in by my waist hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and take in her smell. Umm she smells like strawberries. She buries her face in my neck and kiss it. I will rape her face right now if she doesn't stawppppp. "I miss you babygirl." she says in a low tone. WATERFALLLSSSS! "I miss you too Jackson." I returned with the same tone. We stare at each other for a while. I can hear her heart beating rapidly, so I know she hears mine. "Want to watch a movie?" she asked. "Yea, let's watch Harlem Nights." I giggled. That's movie is funny as hell. "Alright I go get the popcorn and you go to the movie room down the hall on the right." I nodded following her directions. This a long ass hallway, why she need all this space just for her to sleep alone, I thought. "If you wanted to move in with me and have a big ass family that's all you had to say Toni Michele." I jumped as Janet spoke, I guess I was thinking out loud. "Don't flatter yourself Jackson." She chuckles and gave me the popcorn as she start the movie.

As the movie ends I start to put my plan in action.

Janet

Y'all when I say Toni looks good, she looks goodddd.  I just want to eat her lil ass up.  "So playboy when were you going to tell me this was your home?" I looked at her funny. "Playboy?" I asked. "I mean you did have a woman down your throat at the party soooo." I chuckled at her.  "Did that make you jealous babygirl?" She blushes and look away. "No, I didn't even know you then." she says. "Mhmm ok babygirl." I say. "Where's your music room?" she asked.  "How do you know I have one?" I asked smartly.  "Girl, you're an artist, all y'all have one." she responds with the same tone. 

We're in my music room and I watch Toni as she looks around.  Soon after she goes to my radio and puts in a CD. 'Someday Is Tonight' starts to fill the room.  She began to sing along with the song.  Her voice is incredible ! How is she not a mega star by now. As she walks to me, I say "Toni you have an amazing voice, why don't you have a music career by now?" I asked.  "Face thinks the same, but I never thought I had what it took, but I'm slowly rethinking that." she says. She continues to walks towards me slowly.  Damn she looks sexy strutting my way. "Face?" I asked.  "Babyface." she says.  "You know Kenny?" I say a little surprised.  "Yea, he's like a big brother to me , I met him back in '87 at a night club where he heard me singing." she says. Now we're body to body as I look down into her eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms waist.  Next, she does something that catches me off guard. She leans up and attach her lips to mine. I deepened the kiss, licking her bottom lip asking for entrance.  She lets me in as our tongues fight for dominance.  I pick her up and take her to my room. 

As I lay her on the bed, she flips us over where she's on top.  She rips my shirt open and began kissing and sucking on my neck leaving love marks.  I'm about to rock her world tonight.  Her dress lifts a little bit as she straddled my stomach.  I felt her wet core on my skin.  Oh she came with intentions of getting her soul snatch. "You ready for me daddy ?" she whispers in my ear as she licking my earlobe. I moaned slightly.  She looks in my eyes and smirked as she proceeded to lick from my neck to my abs. I closed my eyes groaning as she does so.  Suddenly, I feel cool air. I open my eyes to see Toni fixing her clothes. "What you doing Toni?" I asked confused. "About to go home, I have a client coming in early tomorrow." I glared at her.  She chuckles as she turns to leave going downstairs.  I soon follow behind her.  As she was about to walk out the door, she turns and says. "See you later, daddy." she says as she smirks walking out the door closing it behind her.

This woman left me hot and bothered. I'm soaked. What the hell. Would y'all be mad if I beat her ass ? Ughh.  I went to sleep that night dreaming about this woman who drives me insane...

Toni Braxton.